The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

No Mither buff idea

I know a volunteer handicap is the point of the perk but what if to compensate you scored more bloodpoints after the match? Maybe like a 50% bonus?

Comments

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,563

I'd rather bring WGLF for extra BP.

I don't think a BP bonus would be enough to make the perk better. It would need some effects to make its positives outweigh its negatives.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

I want to say yes and no. Yes because survivors need BP, no because I do not want teammates who are permanently injured from the get go, and that the killer knows such.

No Mither needs fundamental changes more than providing extra BP.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,697

While I get the idea, I also am against it because I don't think encouraging more survivors to run no mither is a good idea. It's one thing to add bonus bloodpoints to meme addons for killers because they have full control over that and they're playing for themselves; a survivor trying to get extra points through no mither can end up losing the game for their team and thus negatively impact the other 3 survivors.

• Xord
    Xord Member Posts: 517

Honestly, we should jusr change its main effect. You can not balance being injured all game without making a comùpletely unfair and unbalanced secondary effect, like +50% gen repair speed or +10% movement speed.

Why not keep its thematic and make it that once you're injured, you're broken for a very long time, like 180 seconds or something?

• Letholldus
    Letholldus Member Posts: 49

I personally think a good change for it would be having you start the trial healthy, then once injured by any means you're broken the rest of the game. It keeps the killer from knowing you have it off the bat and they'll only notice if they pay attention to your portrait and understand enough to piece together you have the perk. Meaning you'll likely get tunneled for it at least a little less, and get a free hit at start.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,063

I'm inclined to agree with extra BP, but rather than an after-game thing like WGLF offers, make it an increased rate at gaingv them in the trial, like Prove Thyself, No Man Left Behind, Distressing, or Thrill of the Hunt.

It offers a solid reward to the risk.

On the Broken side, what if rather then permanently Broken you are permanently Exposed?

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

I don’t think either works in any regular gameplay. You can’t even unhook survivors most of the time if you’re not healthy yourself.

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    edited April 2022

Personally I would like seeing it do everything (aside from repairing gens, running, walking, and anything killer specific [i.e. disarming a trap, injecting a vaccine, searching a jigsaw box, etc.]) 15% faster. Yes, that includes vaulting, crawling, and crouching.

The main idea is that being subjected to an instant-down, you are able to support the team way more overall with being able to survive chases longer (due to vault speed buff), heal and unhook people faster, get items from chests, etc.

That's if I was forced to buff it, I personally wouldn't because I like having a perk that allows hard mode.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,063

You can, it's just risky, which is the entire point of the perk. I'm just trying to address the issue of a reward that's worth the risk and keeping the Killer from knowing which Survivor(s) has the perk from moment one of the match.