The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

AFK Killers ( No, not the endgame strategy )

I never thought I'd get to a point where I'd really, I mean really love to get camped on the hook or tunneled the whole game. But not even that's possible nowdays. This has become a more serious problem than BHVR even realizes. There's no possible way for newcomers to ever enjoy DBD if lower ranks are flooded with AFK killers.. I mean there are many frustrations regarding this game, that we all have, more or less reasonable, but this game is literally unplayable at this point in the lower ranks, thus why I am even forced to create this forum account in the first place.. I have 700h of gameplay, but in the past weeks queue times are of over half an hour, sometimes even hours, only to get greeted by an afk bot with Insidious perk who spams different mouse gestures.. I am not joking, I haven't played one single normal game in a really long time... I keep coming back, thinking something was done about it, but nah... you can imagine that at the end of the run, even if you try to do as many things as possible to get enough points to pip, at some point it won't be enough, and you'll be forever stuck in low ranks where all the AFK bots reside.. if you want to expand your revenue, keep banning those bots and force them to buy new accounts, since new players are not even able to get a glimpse of what DBD is like anyway... and the other kind of gameplay ruining players are the killers who are not bots, they are not afk, they don't even farm, they just wander around doing nothing.. and then again, you are barely able to pip, by just doing gens or breaking a few totems... I'm not sure if a few Twitch streamers are going to keep your game alive BHVR, if this constant bullcrap happens.. you release new chapters before even fixing the things that ruin what could have been a great game...

Comments