The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Request to some of the SWF out there

Master
Master Member Posts: 10,200
edited January 2019 in General Discussions

Can someone please record how long it takes for 3 survivor with green toolboxes+addons to do a single gen with prove thyself?
Would appreciate that.

This is with 2 survivors: https://clips.twitch.tv/TriumphantEasyMilkJKanStyle
They need 30 secs

Comments

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Or even someone in KYF to test, I'm curious too.

• Watery
    Watery Member Posts: 1,167
    I’ll try to have something arranged.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@Master said:
    Can someone please record how long it takes for 3 survivor with green toolboxes+addons to do a single gen with prove thyself?
    Would appreciate that.

They need 30 secs

Wow that is some BS.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@Master said:
    They need 30 secs

That's utterly gross.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

Just use Discordance!

LMAO that's ridiculous.

• Master

Even the generator animation broke, amazing job BHVR

• Master

I wonder whether someone tried this with normal green toolboxes+yellow speed addon too.
    BNP is probably a bit overkill, you cant use it every game, but you can use a green toolbox every game....

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

It's not even funny anymore. .-.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    edited January 2019
    I would like to see 3 people with this setup as well... it will be the most common 
  • Master

@Warlock_2020 said:
    As has been shown in earlier posts, if you use the same setup without Prove Thyself, the time difference is less than 10 seconds. If you load up a group with prove thyself, toolboxes, and addons and team up 3 on every gen (can't get four on every gen), then take it off and do it again, there is roughly a 33 second difference for the entire map.

I've seen gens done in 30 seconds before Prove Thyself ever got changed. I've seen 3 gens pop just over a minute or so in the game as Trapper as well.

If 4 people are on one gen for the whole map, the killer is failing horribly.

Yeah the killer should have just applied map pressure and patrolled the gens, just a pitty that they can knock out one in 10 secs :wink:

• WatchBloodRain
    WatchBloodRain Member Posts: 175
    Only counter I see might be discordance with a fast killer or ranged, so hillbilly dashing, spirit, clowns gas bottles and huntress hatchets, doctor with range build prehaps, legions frenzy. In non swf I don't see much gen rushers yet
  • Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946
    Master said:

@Warlock_2020 said:
    As has been shown in earlier posts, if you use the same setup without Prove Thyself, the time difference is less than 10 seconds. If you load up a group with prove thyself, toolboxes, and addons and team up 3 on every gen (can't get four on every gen), then take it off and do it again, there is roughly a 33 second difference for the entire map.

I've seen gens done in 30 seconds before Prove Thyself ever got changed. I've seen 3 gens pop just over a minute or so in the game as Trapper as well.

Yeah the killer should have just applied map pressure and patrolled the gens, just a pitty that they can knock out one in 10 secs :wink:

Yeah, if they use a shroud to start together, I am highly doubtful that any killer can reach them. Even a nurse with long blink would need to guess which gen and they could still probably just power through.

• Master

@ThGameIsHardButSoAmI said:
    people are freaking out but do you guys realize:
    -they are all using 4 perks to do gens (no decisives, dead hard, BT etc)
    -perfect conditions (4 tokens of stake out, killer staring at them with spine chill, all injured with relience and this is not happening)
    -how many generators do you know with 4 slots?
    -they all have the bnp addon

• if the killer has discordance he can aply pressure in all 4 survivors at once (if its a legion or a doctor even worse) even if he doesnt get there in time to prevent the gen from popping

i'm not saying "it's totally balanced" or "git gud" but the reactions give the impression that you are worried that survivors are just gonna hop on every generator and do it in 10 seconds every single game

here you go with normal toolboxes, no BNP
    https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/ait1nv/new_fastest_generator_repair_possible_as_of_patch/

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Disgusting 
  • @Master said:

-perfect conditions (4 tokens of stake out, killer staring at them with spine chill, all injured with relience and this is not happening)

• if the killer has discordance he can aply pressure in all 4 survivors at once (if its a legion or a doctor even worse) even if he doesnt get there in time to prevent the gen from popping

i'm not saying "it's totally balanced" or "git gud" but the reactions give the impression that you are worried that survivors are just gonna hop on every generator and do it in 10 seconds every single game

https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/ait1nv/new_fastest_generator_repair_possible_as_of_patch/

yeah, still pretty fast but all the other perfect conditions still aply, the bnp was the least impactfull one.
    and again, i'm not defending this or saying that it is fine, just clarifying some things

• Master

@Master said:

yeah, still pretty fast but all the other perfect conditions still aply, the bnp was the least impactfull one.
    and again, i'm not defending this or saying that it is fine, just clarifying some things

Prove thyself and only green boxes+addons will be ridiculous enough.

I wonder whether someone has a clip of that toO? :smile:

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

Everyone in here complaining about that "sub 10 seconds gen" yea, no crap it's going to be sub 10 seconds when they're all using BNPS.

You know guys 25% x 4 = 100%

I can't remember the last time I had 2+ BNPs in a match, let alone 4xBNPS, 4 Injured Survivors W Resilience, Running 4 Tool Boxes + Spine chill with the killer looking at them, prove thyself & this is not happening.

You guys reacting like 4 BNPs is common, let alone all other perfect conditions for this to even happen.

OMEGALUL

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

@SenzuDuck said:
    Everyone in here complaining about that "sub 10 seconds gen" yea, no crap it's going to be sub 10 seconds when they're all using BNPS.

I can't remember the last time I had 2+ BNPs in a match, let alone 4xBNPS, 4 Injured Survivors W Resilience, Running 4 Tool Boxes + Spine chill with the killer looking at them, prove thyself & this is not happening.

You guys reacting like 4 BNPs is common, let alone all other perfect conditions for this to even happen.

OMEGALUL

What is essentially a free objective shouldn't exist at all, regardless of how common 4 BNPs are or not. You have to balance around extreme outliers, not ignore them. That's how ######### gets abused.

• weirdkid5
    edited January 2019

@SenzuDuck said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@SenzuDuck said:

OMEGALUL

What is essentially a free objective shouldn't exist at all, regardless of how common 4 BNPs are or not. You have to balance around extreme outliers, not ignore them. That's how ######### gets abused.

No you don't, because I guarantee a setup like this has NEVER happened in a live match.

I mean, just because you never seen it happen doesn't mean it doesn't actually happen.

I had a guy on here explain how he and his buddy have a strat to always get off the last dude on the hook as long as BT and Adrenaline are in play, and as long as the last gen is done on time, the Killer will not be able to rehook the last guy or hook his savior.

I've played this game since Day 1 and I can promise you I've seen 4 BNPs before, and this was back when BNPs were INSTANT repairs.

When people realize the potential of what they can do, they'll start doing it. I have over 50 BNPs. It's not like I'm strapping for them. The problem is this strat also takes minimal skill, you just hold M1 like normal.

Something like this shouldn't even be possible for the skill required.

• weirdkid5
    edited January 2019

@SenzuDuck said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@weirdkid5 said:

@SenzuDuck said:

OMEGALUL

No you don't, because I guarantee a setup like this has NEVER happened in a live match.

I mean, just because you never seen it happen doesn't mean it doesn't actually happen.

I had a guy on here explain how he and his buddy have a strat to always get off the last dude on the hook as long as BT and Adrenaline are in play, and as long as the last gen is done on time, the Killer will not be able to rehook the last guy or hook his savior.

I've played this game since Day 1 and I can promise you I've seen 4 BNPs before, and this was back when BNPs were INSTANT repairs.

When people realize the potential of what they can do, they'll start doing it. I have over 50 BNPs. It's not like I'm strapping for them.

why do ya'll move the goal post so much, we're talking about the exact setup in the video, not "4 BNPS". Of course that happens but I've not seen it since BNPs were nerfed and I certainly haven't had a gen pop instantly like they used too.

The setup in the video simply can't happen unless you're an incredibly bad player, sure 4 bnps, maybe but if all survivors are in one place you're probably going to find them very quickly and aren't likely to get them finished either way.

I honestly can't remember the last time 4 bnps have graced my match, I also can't remember the last time I've seen any youtuber or twitch streamer go against it either.

But like you said in your first comment, lets balance around extreme outliers, so lets balance around ebony mori, iridescent hatchets & infantry belt... you know, because it COULD happen.

I'm fine with this, if you fix junk like this then fix Mori's and stuff like that. There's too many outliers in this game for it to ever be properly balanced.

And I'm not moving any goalpost, it's not like this isn't nearly just as effective with 3 people, having 1 guy distract the Killer. It's already common knowledge that looping is the best way to waste time, and a Killer who drops his chase realistically isn't doing himself any favors, as he just wastes more time and lets the Survivor he's chasing heal. Even with 3 people, you'd maybe lose 5 seconds or so? It's completely negligible.

Like I said, just because someone got some good perks or good addons from the RNG bloodweb doesn't mean that they should be allowed to do the things that are possible. This includes Killer Mori's and such.

• Seanzu

@weirdkid5 said:
    I'm fine with this, if you fix junk like this then fix Mori's and stuff like that. There's too many outliers in this game for it to ever be properly balanced.

And I'm not moving any goalpost, it's not like this isn't nearly just as effective with 3 people, having 1 guy distract the Killer. It's already common knowledge that looping is the best way to waste time, and a Killer who drops his chase realistically isn't doing himself any favors, as he just wastes more time and lets the Survivor he's chasing heal. Even with 3 people, you'd maybe lose 5 seconds or so? It's completely negligible.

Like I said, just because someone got some good perks or good addons from the RNG bloodweb doesn't mean that they should be allowed to do the things that are possible. This includes Killer Mori's and such.

I would hardly call this anywhere close to being an outlier.

BNPs are rare on the bloodweb and are a one use item only, they only do 25% of a gen. I would have agreed with you before the nerf but they're simply too rare in matches to even consider in my opinion.

while I don't use BNPs because I don't like them, I don't think balancing the game around an occurrence this rare is ridiculous.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Regarding the video they have BNP's. Technically speaking you could have done a gen that fast before if you had 4 players with BNP on a gen like that.

There was a video floating around where they use Spine Chill, PT, Resil, and a purple toolbox. Did the gen in about 15 seconds. But it requires the killer to cooperation. The fastest a gen could realistically be done in an actual game is probably something like 30 seconds.

• Arzurag
    Arzurag Member Posts: 6

Regarding the video they have BNP's. Technically speaking you could have done a gen that fast before if you had 4 players with BNP on a gen like that.

There was a video floating around where they use Spine Chill, PT, Resil, and a purple toolbox. Did the gen in about 15 seconds. But it requires the killer to cooperation. The fastest a gen could realistically be done in an actual game is probably something like 30 seconds.

Still too fast 
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I can test that out for you tonight.
  • Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

@Master said:

@Warlock_2020 said:

If you think a 10 second gen is the norm, you are way off. Seriously, sit down and do the math on the new changes. The overall time difference is less than a minute. There are so few gens that allow 4 people on them as well. I've already faced 4 SWFs with all of them running PT and I 3k'ed in 1 and 4k'ed the other two. They got the gens done in only one. Not much of a difference than normal. I was running Trapper with brown addons (padded traps in one of them), Ruin, BBQ, NC, and NOED/DH alternately.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Haha 😂 
    lot of dramatic reactions to this, this is a literally never going to happen ever!
    Steak out fully stacked, in spine chill radius, all M1ed with resilient? 

If if that happens to anyone they don’t deserve to be on the map, let alone complaining about a single gen being done in 10 seconds.
  • Master

@SenzuDuck said:

OMEGALUL

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Arzurag said:

Still too fast 
    And that's with only 2 people on it /\ the video is posted above 
  • PiiFree
    edited January 2019

If you use Engineer's Toolbox (25%) with Socket Swivels (15%) and Mint Rag (10%), it'll increase your repair speed by 50%.

Add one Prove Thyself to that for an individual 20%, assuming you push through the gens as trio while one is busy with the Killer.

This gives them a repair speed of 3.8 c/s which results in a repair time of ~21s for a single gen in a very realistic scenario, leading to a total required gen repair time of ~105s for 5 gens.

However, what I don't understand:
    Why are people all of a sudden discussing this in relation to the latest patch? Prove Thyself doesn't have such a big impact regarding repair times, the numbers I provided were already possible before that patch if the Survivors used old Leader.

...or am I missing something? I must admit, I didn't read through all the patch notes as I'm pretty much done with DbD.

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    The greatest enemy to a killer is not having enough time. Everything most killers do takes time.
    They have to hook someone 2 to 3 times.
    They can't often just flat out mori someone.
    Even Myers has to have prep time before it is stabbing time.
    Even nurse has to take a breather which is enough time for a survivor to get scarce. 
    The less time they have, the more they worry. 

Gen rush is probably the most feared tactic because it deprives killers of the only thing they really have to work with. The time needed to find, hook, and chase. 
  • Seanzu

@Master said:

@SenzuDuck said:

OMEGALUL

This also means nothing, this setup would never happen in game, give it a rest.

Let me run iridescent head, ebony mori and pretend that's how every killer match goes, jfc.

• Master

@SenzuDuck said:

@Master said:

@SenzuDuck said:

OMEGALUL

This also means nothing, this setup would never happen in game, give it a rest.

Let me run iridescent head, ebony mori and pretend that's how every killer match goes, jfc.

The difference is that you can actually bring a toolbox and perks every game, but you cant bring ultra rare addons and offerings every game :wink:

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Master said:

The difference is that you can actually bring a toolbox and perks every game, but you cant bring ultra rare addons and offerings every game :wink:

Hmmmn maxed out killer either enver prestiges or already prestiged and spends bp only on that killer so never runs out.

I ran into a Huntress a few season back on Red Forest 6 games in a row I faced them and 6 games in a row they had iri plus infantry belt plus Black Ward. I asked them if they were ever going to run out and they said they still had a stockpile of 19 each but they were earning so much bp they never got lower.

On my spirit before I decided to burn through them I had over 40 each of her ultra rare and close to 50 each of her very rares. But I was earning so much bp I could keep stockpiling them and that didn't include the 50 or so black wards I had.

So yes you can ring ultra rare addons and offerings every game.

• Master

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

Hmmmn maxed out killer either enver prestiges or already prestiged and spends bp only on that killer so never runs out.

I ran into a Huntress a few season back on Red Forest 6 games in a row I faced them and 6 games in a row they had iri plus infantry belt plus Black Ward. I asked them if they were ever going to run out and they said they still had a stockpile of 19 each but they were earning so much bp they never got lower.

On my spirit before I decided to burn through them I had over 40 each of her ultra rare and close to 50 each of her very rares. But I was earning so much bp I could keep stockpiling them and that didn't include the 50 or so black wards I had.

So yes you can ring ultra rare addons and offerings every game.

Exactly, you spend thousands of hours until you stockpile 50 of such. But thats exactly what I was saying, you cant do this every game because you lose your stuff every game and need to spend absurd amount of BP for it.

• powerbats

@Master said:

Exactly, you spend thousands of hours until you stockpile 50 of such. But thats exactly what I was saying, you cant do this every game because you lose your stuff every game and need to spend absurd amount of BP for it.

I never had an issue though earning way more bp though and getting my items back to the point I finally stopped spending bp on her. Had I kept going I'd have close to 500 each of those items instead of spending that bp on other toons.

If you throw in 1.5 or 2x bp events it's insane how much bp you earn to the point you're stockpiled for months if you blow it all on your main.

• PiiFree

@powerbats said:
    I never had an issue though earning way more bp though and getting my items back to the point I finally stopped spending bp on her. Had I kept going I'd have close to 500 each of those items instead of spending that bp on other toons.

If you throw in 1.5 or 2x bp events it's insane how much bp you earn to the point you're stockpiled for months if you blow it all on your main.

Let's also keep in mind that Survivors won't even lose their items / add-ons if they manage to escape, which let's gen rush squads push through many matches before they actually lose their Engineers toolboxes with Socket Swivels and Mint Rags :)

Most Survivors have ONE main survivor in which they put most BPs while most Killers frequently rotate and therefore have to level up and spend points on ALL of them to get good add-ons, on top of ALWAYS losing them whenever they use them.

• powerbats

@PiiFree said:

@powerbats said:

Let's also keep in mind that Survivors won't even lose their items / add-ons if they manage to escape, which let's gen rush squads push through many matches before they actually lose their Engineers toolboxes with Socket Swivels and Mint Rags :)

Most Survivors have ONE main survivor in which they put most BPs while most Killers frequently rotate and therefore have to level up and spend points on ALL of them to get good add-ons, on top of ALWAYS losing them whenever they use them.

I play 2 survivors usually sometimes a 3rd and 4th and I have stuff spread across all of them due to lobby dodging if there's too many of 1 character in there whether they've got items or not. Most lobbies there's lucky to have more than 2 items equipped due to all the dodging and that predates this latest patch.

But none of them has as much stuff stockpiled as my killers do when I'm playing the same one or 2 all the time and I can equip Franklins and the survivors aren't keeping those items.

If you get Franklin'd then your item is usually taken by another survivor especially if they see it's a good one or you die without a white ward.

Now lets be honest gen rush squads while they exist aren't the norm with the 4 tb nonsense like the video where the killer is working with those people to proc it.

Also most killers play a few killers and aren't forced to spend points on the rest once they get perks unlocked especially for the ones that have everything already P3'd.

• PiiFree
    edited January 2019

@powerbats said:

@PiiFree said:

@powerbats said:

I play 2 survivors usually sometimes a 3rd and 4th and I have stuff spread across all of them due to lobby dodging if there's too many of 1 character in there whether they've got items or not. Most lobbies there's lucky to have more than 2 items equipped due to all the dodging and that predates this latest patch.

But none of them has as much stuff stockpiled as my killers do when I'm playing the same one or 2 all the time and I can equip Franklins and the survivors aren't keeping those items.

If you get Franklin'd then your item is usually taken by another survivor especially if they see it's a good one or you die without a white ward.

Now lets be honest gen rush squads while they exist aren't the norm with the 4 tb nonsense like the video where the killer is working with those people to proc it.

Also most killers play a few killers and aren't forced to spend points on the rest once they get perks unlocked especially for the ones that have everything already P3'd.

A lot of assumptions and claims that no one can back up or prove.

I can only speak for myself, I'm a Meg main, 90% of the matches are played as Meg, therefore most of the BPs go into her since I P3 the others already. I have hundreds of items and add-ons, I'm 100% certain that I will NEVER run out of them EVER. It's impossible. As Survivor, you can also find good items and add-ons in chests to increase your stock for free.

On top of that I play solo and have an escape rate of at least 70%, which means I'd only rarely actually lose my items.

As Killer, I obviously also have tons of add-ons but the difference is that I know for sure that I WILL lose them when I use them, which is why I am a lot more careful with them. An ultra rare add-on such as Iridescent head means that I spend 8'000 bloodpoints to get an advantage for that specific match and then it's gone. There is no way to get add-ons other than buying them from the bloodweb, I can't farm or steal them during regular gameplay.

Yes, 4x toolbox gen rush squads or cancerlight squads are rare because Survivors are somewhat empathic and realize how broken it is, but not because it's hard to get the items or add-ons to do so. For Killers, it's pretty expensive to constantly use good stuff.

• powerbats

@PiiFree said:

I can only speak for myself, I'm a Meg main, 90% of the matches are played as Meg, therefore most of the BPs go into her since I P3 the others already. I have hundreds of items and add-ons, I'm 100% certain that I will NEVER run out of them EVER. It's impossible. As Survivor, you can also find good items and add-ons in chests to increase your stock for free.

On top of that I play solo and have an escape rate of at least 70%, which means I'd only rarely actually lose my items.

As Killer, I obviously also have tons of add-ons but the difference is that I know for sure that I WILL lose them when I use them, which is why I am a lot more careful with them. An ultra rare add-on such as Iridescent head means that I spend 8'000 bloodpoints to get an advantage for that specific match and then it's gone. There is no way to get add-ons other than buying them from the bloodweb, I can't farm or steal them during regular gameplay.

Yes, 4x toolbox gen rush squads or cancerlight squads are rare because Survivors are somewhat empathic and realize how broken it is, but not because it's hard to get the items or add-ons to do so. For Killers, it's pretty expensive to constantly use good stuff.

I can agree with a lot of this but like I said before I've run into other killers that are so well stockpiled it's not even funny and like Umbra_Bug who only plays huntress she's never running out.

During one event just farming with Spirit i got over 3 million bp or so and could've had more if I'd been playing more and hadn't given up some trying to farm with ppl that took advantage.

I used to play Meg pretty consistently but like I said i've had to have a stable of 4 toons to pick so killers won't dodge. Which is funny because you could play like bill for instance and still have the exact same meta perks they hate.

But unlike survivors ultra rares the killer gets multiple uses out of them during a trial and is guaranteed to be able to do so. The survivor has to actually escape and escape with their item and it only takes one camper or tunneler or mori and it's goodbye items and addons.

• PiiFree
    edited January 2019

@powerbats said:
    But unlike survivors ultra rares the killer gets multiple uses out of them during a trial and is guaranteed to be able to do so. The survivor has to actually escape and escape with their item and it only takes one camper or tunneler or mori and it's goodbye items and addons.

That won't stop other survivors from taking and using said item though. The item still exists, it's just not in the hands of the same survivor but from a Killers perspective that doesn't matter, in fact it makes it even worse because even if you finally kill that key-user or flashlight, someone can just run by and pick it up again.

Not really complaining about it, I just want to point out that Survivors items and add-ons are a lot easier to get and to keep compared to Killers :)

• powerbats

@PiiFree said:

@powerbats said:

That won't stop other survivors from taking and using said item though. The item still exists, it's just not in the hands of the same survivor but from a Killers perspective that doesn't matter, in fact it makes it even worse because even if you finally kill that key-user or flashlight, someone can just run by and pick it up again.

Not really complaining about it, I just want to point out that Survivors items and add-ons are a lot easier to get and to keep compared to Killers :)

Well that's assuming someone knows where you dropped it and picks it up and also makes it out of the trial with said item though. As far as survivors items easier to get well yeah that's pretty obvious why since it's harder for them t get bp compared to a killer.

For keeping yes it can be easier but doesn't mean it always is though and again teh killer can and usually does make more bp per run then that individual survivor did. On average the killer will make out better on both bp and on items comparatively.

Also the really good players aren't that common compared to the potatoes that make up the majority of the playerbase. Throw in killers that have everything P3'd and are always complaining about having excess bp to spend.

Most of the red rank survivors i solo up with play 4-6 different characters with each having a specific loadout they run depending on who's in the lobby and dailies. For those most also rarely bring items and if they do it's not higher than a green usually.

• PiiFree
    edited January 2019

@powerbats said:
    Well that's assuming someone knows where you dropped it and picks it up and also makes it out of the trial with said item though. As far as survivors items easier to get well yeah that's pretty obvious why since it's harder for them t get bp compared to a killer.

For keeping yes it can be easier but doesn't mean it always is though and again teh killer can and usually does make more bp per run then that individual survivor did. On average the killer will make out better on both bp and on items comparatively.

Also the really good players aren't that common compared to the potatoes that make up the majority of the playerbase. Throw in killers that have everything P3'd and are always complaining about having excess bp to spend.

Most of the red rank survivors i solo up with play 4-6 different characters with each having a specific loadout they run depending on who's in the lobby and dailies. For those most also rarely bring items and if they do it's not higher than a green usually.

I'm solely talking about the possibilities, I don't care how good or how bad the players are or what perks they use.

What I stated are simple facts.

I know there are many potatoes playing DbD but imo those players are irrelevant. Bad players are bad, you don't need to help them to get good, THEY have to get good.

BTW: How do you know that most red rank survivors play 4-6 characters? Everyone seems to main a specific character and just uses the others for daily rituals...

Oh and you can see the auras of Survivors when they get downed or hooked so you don't really need to know where they die since you can see them from all across the map. You know where they get mori'd or hooked, the only exception would be FD ;)

• Master

@powerbats said:

@Master said:

If you throw in offerings, then you cant even bring a mori every game?
    Please are you trying to tell me that you can earn enough BP to use ultra rare addons+offering every game? Then Id like you to explain this to me, I must be doing sth wrong

• Master

@powerbats said:

@PiiFree said:

@powerbats said:

Well ever heard about this thing called SWF and voice comms? Yeah its a thing nowadays :sarcastic:

Aha, not higher than green? So green toolbox every game is indeed possible, glad that you admit on that now :smile:
    Nobody claimed that survivors can bring BNP or insta heals every game becuse thats impossible too. Its only the fact that they can keep their green stuff upon escaping that makes it a strategy they can use in every game