Searchbar for perkbuilding/save builds

Hey Guys!

I was wondering why there is still no searchbar for perkequipment in the game . I nearly have all killerperks and equiping my build takes longer that it should. (Yes, i know the perks are sorted alphabetically).

Also, saving some builds so you can equip them later with just one click would also be awesome and not hard to implement.

Comments

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389

I've been taking photos of my dumb perk builds to remember them. It's a fairly jank way to get around something that should just be in the game.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274

THIS. PLEASE.

Being able to narrow your screen by typing into a search bar instead of navigating through buttons would be sweet.

The only downside is it's a dead feature on arrival - as only PC players would see any use from it.

The hundreds of thousands of players on console wouldn't be able to use it - by the time they even pull up their keypad they might as well have pressed a few buttons to browse for it.

A wonderful idea nonetheless.

• Slap44
    Slap44 Member Posts: 3

I mean my problem is not that i can`t remember them, it`s just that i want to quickly equip them. But yeah, i got some notes for my fav builds aswell.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

I suggessted this here on the forum long ago, they even had the question about saving Loadouts in one of the older surveys, I think already about a year ago. Can't imagine that so many people said they wouldn't like that, I hopefully wait for such a feature to come soon.

Even 5 slots per character would be totally fine (at least for killers as each killer has different builds). Equip, click on save, give it a name, done. And if for prestige or consumption any item is missing, just keep the related slot empty.