Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Speed Bug after getting stuck in rock

So I was playing as Freddy on Auto Haven wreckers, and somehow got glitched partially in a rock. I would be able to step a foot away, and it would suck me back. I finally got out by lunging. After ward I was moving extremely fast, the survivors couldn't get to the next loop I was so fast. I let the remaining survivors out- I hope they didn't report me as hacking- When I moved, it was like i was jolting forward.

Map: Auto haven wreckers (The one with the Shack in the middle of the map, surrounded by debris.

Killer: Freddy

Addons: Red paint Brush, Blue Dress

Perks: No way out, Bloodwarden, Remember me, Corrupt intervention

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Dark_Enthusiast
    Dark_Enthusiast Member Posts: 5

I forgot to mention this was PC

• Dark_Enthusiast
    Dark_Enthusiast Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2022

It keeps happening to me. I let the survivors go, but im getting threatened with reporting hacking. Is there a way to resolve this?

This time it happened after hooking someone who had Boil over. It started jolting me forward