Assuming Dead hard was nerfed, which perk will replace it: Sprint burst or Overcome?

Options
2»

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,998
    Options

It be a sort of built in anti tunneling. And besides bt is the only endurance most people are going to be effect with.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,796
    Options

Probably sprint burst once more people learn how to use it to its full potential we'll probably be seeing sprint burst nerf posts within the year

• TomTheSequel
    TomTheSequel Member Posts: 58
    Options

I can't wait until Dead Hard is nerfed and then everyone will complain how Sprint Burst will take over the game.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,190
    Options

Thing does like this.

Perk A 1st place, Perk B 2nd place. People use Perk A because its the best, plus the long time of using Perk A make players know how to use it better to the point the other side cant counter play. Perk A gets complained.

Perk A nerfed down, Perk B become the 1st place. People use Perk B because its the best, plus the long time of using Perk B make players know how to use it better to the point the other side cant counter play. Perk B gets complained.

...so on.

• dictep
    dictep Member Posts: 1,333
    Options
  • GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

If you’re walking all game to preserve Sprint Burst, you’re using it wrong.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274
    Options

Neither.

The only reason DH is in the meta is because it is incredibly easy, guarantees value, and has an inordinate and extremely favorable time variable. (One survivor can waste additional 40 seconds of the killer's time in a match easily using this perk alone)

In its absence, it will not be replaced with an Exhaustion perk, but a value perk.

Prove Thyself, for instance, can shave a massive amount of time off of generators - if DH falls, Genrushing may become the new meta.

In truth - someone somewhere is going to find the cheeky 'Easy' combo that makes a lame perk into a meta perk when DH falls from grace.

SB may rise to the occasion, sure, but I don't buy it. The perk simply does not save enough time for the Survivor team to secure its throne as the prince to DeadHard's meta throne.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,126
    Options
  • JoaoVanBlizzard
    JoaoVanBlizzard Member Posts: 554
    Options

this is normal, there are already people complaining about the 4% of hooks, if it depends on some players, they would want them to decrease to 3 survs in matches

• JoaoVanBlizzard
    JoaoVanBlizzard Member Posts: 554
    Options

I don't think DH will be nerfed to the point of being unusable, DS nurse and spirit also had nerfs, and even so they are usable, I think it will have a nerf that prevents the perk from being abused, but i doubt that it stops being a good perk

• TransverseCaster
    TransverseCaster Member Posts: 543
    Options

None. Dead Hard gets buffed.

• JonathanByers
    JonathanByers Member Posts: 167
    Options

Dead hard will probably never get nerfed as we’ll then have to listen to entitled survivor mains complaining to bhvr that they ruined the game by nerfing dead hard and threatening to leave the game.

but if it ever did happen then definitely sprint burst.

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463
    Options

DH is not really difficult to use. Just press E to get to the pallet or vault and extend the chase.

• catkillsmouse
    catkillsmouse Member Posts: 244
    Options

Would use SB every time but can't always find it on each character so it's DH for me.