Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Perks that need buffs suggestion thread!

Edilibs
Edilibs Member Posts: 699
  • I feel that these changes or buffs are reasonable and will give people more of an incentive to use perks outside of the meta. DS, BT, Unbreakable, Dead Hard, Spine Chill for survivors and Scourge Hooks, Corrupt, Pop, BBQ, Undying/Ruin for killer. What do you think about these and also what are "your" suggestions on perks that should be changed? Do you agree with all this or not, i'd like to know.

• Saboteur aka Sabo
  • Current:
  • While a Survivor is being carried, the Auras of all Hooks within 56 metres of their Pick-up location are revealed to you.

Unlocks the ability to sabotage Hooks without needing a Toolboxes|Toolbox:

• Sabotaging a Hook without a Toolbox takes 2.5 seconds.
  • The Sabotage action has a cool-down of Several Seconds.
  • New: Same but
  • Sabotaging a Hook without a Toolbox takes 2.2 seconds.
  • Reduce the Sabo action coo-down by 1 second

Up The Ante:

Needs rework (luck)

Deliverance

Current: After performing a Safe Hook Rescue on another Survivor, Deliverance activates:

Your Self-Unhook attempts will succeed 100 % of the time. missing This perk wont work even when active if you are hooked when no one else is in the trial.

New: (added) This perk now can be used when active even if you are the very last survivor in the trial

Off the Record

Current: After being unhooked or unhooking yourself, Off the Record activates for the next 60/70/80 seconds:

will not be shown to the Killer if they attempt to read it.

• When injured, Grunts of Pain are reduced by 100 %.

New: After being unhooked or unhooking yourself, Off the Record activates for the next 70/80/90 seconds

Poised

Current: After a Generator is completed, you will not leave any Scratch Marks

for the next 6/8/10 seconds.

New: After a Generator is completed, you will not leave any Scratch Marks

for the next 8/10/12 seconds.

This Is Not Happening

Current: Increases the Success zone of Great Skill Checks

while Repairing and Healing by 10/20/30 % when in the Injured State

New: Increases the Success zone of Great Skill Checks

while Repairing and Healing by 15/25/35 % when in the Injured State

• Brutal Strength: (This is first because i feel BS desperately needs a buff. Originally BS was 35 or 40% some when this game initially came out and has since received nerfs)
  • Current: Increases the Action speed of breaking Pallets
  •  and Breakable Walls
  • and damaging Generators by 10/15/20 %.
  • New: Increases the Action speed of breaking Pallets
  •  and Breakable Walls
  • and damaging Generators by 15/20/25 %.

Territorial Imperative

Current: The Aura of a Survivor entering the Basement

when you are at least 32 metres away is revealed to you for 3 seconds.

Territorial Imperative has a cool-down of 30/25/20 seconds.

New: The Aura

of a Survivor entering the Basement

when you are at least 40 metres away is revealed to you for 3 seconds.

Territorial Imperative has a cool-down of 35/30/25 seconds.

Unnerving Presence: (This perk just like Overcharge and Distressing is a perk meant for Doctor and needs to be combined)

Current: Survivors repairing or healing within your Terror Radius

suffer from the following effects:

• Increases the Trigger odds of Skill Check
  •  by 10 %.
  • Decreases the Success zone of Skill Checks by 40/50/60 %.

New: Survivors  repairing or healing within your Terror Radius

suffer from the following effects:

• Increases the Trigger odds of Skill Check
  •  by 15%.
  • Decreases the Success zone of Skill Checks by 45/55/65 %.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

You're missing about 80% of the perks from your list

• Edilibs
    edited April 2022

Well to me it does because there were numerous times where i would play well, have Deliverance but my teammates are trash and terrible and im the one at the end most of the time "with" Deliverance only to die because of end game. My suggestion would fix players wanting to run Deliverance but also dont want to rely on teammates for different reasons. I didnt suggest a nerf but thats indeed a buff! Why do you see it as a nerf? I buffed the range by 8 meters but for balance i increased the cool down, whats wrong with that?

Well i actually went through all the perks and these are the ones i felt needs the most attention. If ypou feel like a perk should be here then why dont you just suggest something.

Thats not a nerf its a buff. A little extra cooldown on a perk thats rarely if ever used wont make that much of a difference. My suggestion is a buff not a nerf.

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Using Deliverance after all your teammates left The Trial is useless as the Killer will just camp you, I'd be a waste of time

You nerfed the distance. Now you have to be farther away for TI to activate

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,145

Where monstrous shrine buffed?

• Edilibs

Left? You should read it carefully and properly because you are not understanding. If you are the last survivor in the trial whether your team failed you and your the last one left after haven played so well "or" if the there are two survivors and left you included and that survivor gets hooked before you and the skull icon appears if the killer then hooks you ie your the very last survivor in the trial then you lose your Deliverance and thats whack! The killer "still" wouldnt be able to camp you because of DS, Soul Guard/Unbreakable. Therefore although situational you still have a opportunity to escape. My suggestion is better than no suggestion or leaving the perk as it is.

I think Monsterous Shrine is fine the way it is. Reason is that if you buff a perk like that it can honestly become overpowered and unbalanced. What do you suggest though?

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703

I think a cool buff to Territorial Imperative would be to make survivors in the basement oblivious. It would be kinda a niche perk still, but I feel like it would give it more use than it currently has. Sometimes knowing when it's safe to emerge from the basement can be important, and this would make that much more difficult to do.

• Edilibs

Oblivious with no aura reading? I see where your going with it but honestly without aura reading there is no way for you to know they're down there.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703

I never said anything about removing aura reading. What I meant was it doing both of those things.

• Edilibs
    edited April 2022

Oh if thats the case then thats too powerful! lol You would have to cut it down to 3 or 2 sec if thats the case. Im suggesting balance not straight out overpoweredness ) Besides jokes aside they would just leave the basement as soon as the Oblivious icon would appear. Tell me more details.

• Kaana
    Kaana Member Posts: 50

I want a couple of perks changed but I don't know how I'd buff or rework them.

1. Sole Survivor. I just don't see this perk ever. I'm not sure if it's bad or it's just cause survivors would rather use something else.
    2. Visionary. This is just Bond but for generators. This would I guess be a good perk for new players but I'm pretty sure most people will just use Déjà Vu instead since its free and shows up on all survivor bloodwebs.
    3. Up the Ante. What does luck even do besides slightly raise the chance to 4%? I'd rather use Slippery Meat then this perk no offense.
    4. Left Behind. I see this perk but most of the times I don't see them make it to the hatch in time since it only spawns once everyones dead now and most of the times the Killer can make it their first. Maybe if it removes the aura showing and made it so you can open the hatch like an inbuilt key but it takes like an insane amount of time to open it, like 7 seconds or so?
  • Yogerman1997
    Yogerman1997 Member Posts: 374
    edited April 2022

SURVIVOR PERKS:

Lightweight:

• Scratch Marks stay visible 1/2/3 seconds less than normal.
    • Your Footsteps noises are reduced by 50/75/100 %.

Iron Will:

• Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 50/75/100 %.
    • Overcome the urge to scream.

Calm Spirit:

• 100% of the time, Crows within a range of 20/28/36 metres are not alerted by any survivor.
    • Other's Survivors within a range of 8 metres from you:

-Are not affected by terror ratius based perks/addons.

-Their grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 100 %.

-Overcome their urge to scream.

• This effect persists on other Survivors for 15 seconds after leaving Calm Spirit's range.

Hope:

• For each Generator completed, gain 2/3/4 % Haste Status Effect for 10 seconds.
    • As soon as the Exit Gates are powered, you gain a 5/6/7 % Haste Status Effect for 120 seconds.

No One Left Behind:

• For each Generator completed, gain a stack-able 6/8/10 % buff to the Unhooking speed.
    • Once at least one Exit Gate has been opened, gain 50/75/100 % more Bloodpoints for actions in the Altruism Category.

Lithe:

• When Lithe is active, medium-vaults become fast vaults, after performing a rushed vault, break into a sprint at 150 % of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds.
    • Causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds.
    • Lithe cannot be used when Exhausted.

Alert:

• The killer noises are 25/25/50 % louder to you (Footsteps/Breathing/Vaulting/Breaking/Opening Lockers/Placing Traps/Hits/Charging Powers/Etc.)
    • When the Killer performs a break action, their Aura is revealed to you for 3/4/5 seconds.

Diversion:

• Standing within the Killer's Terror Radius while not in a Chase for 30 seconds, you gain a Token up to a maximum of 1/2/3 Tokens.
    • Press the Active Ability button while crouched and motionless to throw a pebble, which creates a loud noise notification for the Killer at a distance of 20 metres.

Inner Strength:

• Each time you cleanse a totem gain a Token up to a maximum of 5 Tokens.
    • While hiding inside a locker for 10/9/8 seconds when in the injured state or afflicted by Deep Wound status effect, consume 1 Token and automatically heal you one Health state.
    • Inner Strength does not activate if you are afflicted by the Broken status effect.
    • Inner Strenght can only be triggered once every 60/50/40 seconds.

Poised:

• After a Generator is completed, you leave no Scratch Marks for 6/8/10 seconds.
    • When completing a Generator it don't create the "Generator Fixed Bubble" to the killer.

KILLER PERKS:

Insidius:

• Grants the Undetectable Status Effect after standing still for 4/3/2 seconds and by 1/2/3 after you are moving again.
    • Increase the duration of any other Undetectable Status Effect by 20/25/30 %.

Predator:

• Scratch Marks left by Survivors will spawn slightly/moderately/considerably closer together.
    • Survivors Step noises are 25/25/50% louder.

Hex: The Third Seal:

• Hitting a Survivor with a Basic Attack while the Hex Totem is active applies the Blindness and the Oblivious Status Effects.
    • These effects applies to the last 2/3/4 Survivors hit.

Overcharge:

Damaging a Generator overcharges it:

• The next Survivor interacting with it will be faced with a difficult Skill Check.
    • Failing or stop repairing results in an additional Progression loss of 6/7/8%.
    • Succeeding the Skill Check does not grant any bonus Progression.
    • The Generator regresses 10 % faster.

Hex: Huntress Lullaby:

• Survivors receive an extra 2/4/6 % regression penalty when missing any Skill Check.
    • Survivors had to do 4 Skill Checks to clease a Totem, fail any of them reset the cleanse bar completely.
    • Each time a Survivor is hooked, Huntress Lullaby grows in power:

1 to 4 Tokens: Time between the Skill Check warning sound and the Skill Check becomes shorter.

5 Tokens: No Skill Check warning

Territorial Imperative:

The Aura of any Survivor inside the Basement when you are at least 32 metres away is revealed to you.

The following interactions will block the basement stairs by 15 seconds for that survivor.

Healing

• Unhooking other Survivors
    • Search in Chest

Territorial Imperative has a cool-down of 120/100/80 seconds.

Remember Me:

• Each time you hit your Obsession, you increase the Exit Gate Opening time by 4 seconds up to a maximum of 12 additional/16 additional/20 additional seconds.
    • Whenever a Exit Gate is not being opened by a Survivor, it will immediately and automatically regress.
    • The Obsession is not affected by Remember Me.
    • You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time.

Cruel Limits:

Each time a Generator is repaired:

• All Pallets/Exit Doors/Windows and vault locations within a radius of 24 metres from the completed Generator are blocked for all Survivors for the next 20/25/30 seconds.

Hex: Undying:

While Hex: Undying is active, Auras of Survivors within 2/3/4 metres of any Dull Totem are revealed to you.

• When Hex: Undying is cleansed or blessed, transfers itself to an available Dull Totem.
    • When another Perk's Hex Totem is cleansed or blessed, its Hex is transferred to the Hex: Undying Totem, including any accumulated Tokens, disabling Hex: Undying instead.

Hex: Haunted Ground:

While Hex: Haunted Ground is active, Survivors cleansing or blessing any Totem suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 15 seconds.

After cleansing or blessing a Hex Totem, all Survivors suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 40/50/60 seconds.

Coup de Grâce:

Each time a Generator is completed, Coup de Grâce grows in power and gains 1 Token. Consume 1 Token to increase the distance of your next Lunge Attack by 70/75/80 %.

Once the Exit Gates are powered, tokens also trigger Dying State.

Forced Penance:

Survivors who take a Protection Hit are inflicted with Broken, Oblivious and Incapacitated Status Effects for 40/50/60 seconds.

Removed cooldown from:

Blood Echo

Eruption

Jolt

Thrilling Tremors

Trail of Torment

• Edilibs
    1. Most likely both
    2. True
    3. Luck effects 4% increasing it but it also effects items in chest and increases item rarity's
    4. Yeah thats the thing about Left Behind you need a key to really utilize this perk otherwise the killer can find hatch before you like as if you never had it. Left Behind with a key or Left Behind/Plunderers/Aace in The Hole/Dead Hard or Iron Will migt be the way to go if people were to use this perk even semi seriously.
  • lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Corrective Action seriously needs to apply for ANY skill check action you are involved with in some way.

I was in for a letdown when I had a Meg blow a healing skillcheck on me and the Freddy just waltzed over and killed me. Did she legitimately mess up, or was I just a walking alarm clock?

With one simple change, Corrective Action can more properly serve its niche as the "I swear to God if you blow that check ONE more time..." perk.

• Edilibs

Ok this is what i think of what you put up.

Lightweight: I like that idea

Iron Will: I disagree with this. Overcoming screaming should absolutely not be an option for this perk, thats why theres Calm Spirit!

Calm Spirit: The problem with that is the unnecessary nullifying of terror radius perks so Dark Devotion and Distressing would be trumped by this perk so i think its a bad idea.

Hope: Buff the amount of time after the last generator is completed but i dont agree that you should get haste effect after gens, thats a little too much imo.

No One Left Behind: I like that idea, what is the current one?

Lithe: Should not be buffed

Alert: This buff suggestion is too op

Diversion: I personally think Diversion is fine the way it is but i also wouldnt mind this, i think its fair

Inner Strength: Stacking then consuming them in one go like a insta heal but for doing totems? lol I dont think this is a good idea at all sorry.

Poised: That suggestion is too broken for survivor

Killer Perks

Insideous: Umm thats way too op

Predator: Reasonable i like it

Third Seal: Third Seal is fine the way it is, the Oblivious status effect is too extra and broken. Also Third Seal doesnt work for just basic attacks now

Overcharge: Ummm maybe...and thats a far stretch maybe, Overcharge is actually good as it is

Huntress Lullaby: Ilike this idea, Huntress Lulluby is really bad

Territorial Imperitive: That is a horrible suggestion for this perk you mention, thats way too broken man lol

Remember Me: Ok honestly im biased when it comes to this perk so i agree with your Remember Me buff! )

Undying: Should be left as it is, its fine

Haunted Grounds: haunted Grounds doesnt need to be buffed its fine th eway it is. If players want optimal thenm they'll combine Haunted Grounds with Hex: Retribution. Retribution got a nice buff.

Cou De Grace: No comment

Forced Penace: Ah you really want these survivors Oblivious out here huh!? lol I think thats a bit much, Broken status effect is fine but i'd buff it to 80 seconds for lv 3.

All else: I think its reasonable to remove the cooldown on "some" of those perks but far from all.

• Edilibs

Interestting. I'll have to look at that perk again i dont really know what it does. You can blame "meta" stuff for that lol

• MrsJukes
    MrsJukes Member Posts: 17

I don't know how to use proper mentions so just know I'm replying to what you replied to me before.

I think you misunderstood how Territorial Imperative functions. As long as you are a certain distance AWAY from the basement, the aura of a survivor that enters it is shown to you for a few seconds. And the perk also has a cooldown. In your perk buff idea you actually increased both the distance you have to be from the basement for the perk to take effect and the cooldown for how often the perk can function.

A buff would be to decrease the distance you need to be away from basement and decrease the cooldown (which I think shouldn't even be there tbh).

• EntitySpawn
    EntitySpawn Member Posts: 4,233

I'd be here all day buffing perks if I went through them all and itd be a waste of time because the devs wont listen to one person especially when the community have been begging for loads of perks to get buffs for years

• Edilibs

I understood perfectly fine which is why my suggestion is a good buff for it. I prefer my buff suggestion over your perk buff suggestion bc i think its a more balanced version of a buffed perk in terms of what i suggested. We're both buffing the perk but in different ways/

Who suggested that Territorial Imperitive gets nerfed?

Hmmm. That really sucks because it would give more life to the game.

• Harold_Shipman
    Harold_Shipman Member Posts: 737

saboteur should show the auras of scourge hooks to make it immediately a great option but not broken

• Harold_Shipman
    Harold_Shipman Member Posts: 737

Camaraderie/Kinship should stop the hook timer for each struggle phase, and whether the perk user is the one on the hook or the person getting in range of the hook (if you're hooked and somebody comes in range, your hook timer stops. If somebody else is hooked and you go in range, their hook timer stops), making it a great anti camping perk for team players

• Edilibs
    edited May 2022

I hear they're changing a bunch of perks, is this true? If so "finally"

I've made numerous suggestion threads regarding this very thing. We're tired of seeing BBQ, Scourge Hooks, Pop, Undying/Ruin, Corrupt on killers "all" the time and Dead Hard, DS, Unbreakable, BT, Iron Will, Spine Chill, Resilience on survivors "all" the time.

People taht play this game need incentives to play other perks as currently there are none because all other perks are weaker or straight out bad.

• Edilibs

My suggestion is a buff not nerf, really stop to think about this. Look at what it does again and then look at my change again then tell me thats a nerf! Pay close attention.

• amazing_grace
    amazing_grace Member Posts: 734

They said that they have 40 perks that they're going to look at, including the top 5 used for killer and survivor. They also mentioned changes to the base game so that these perk changes reflect a balanced game and doesn't just encourage tunneling and camping.

Also, your suggestion for Territorial Imperative is just backwards in how it's buffing the distance. In this case, you would want to decrease the distance that it requires to proct because this means that the killer can be closer to the basement and see the aura of the survivor that enters. They would be able to get to the basement quicker because instead of returning to the basement at 32 meters away, maybe it would only be 24 meters (if you buffed the distance).

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274

I have to agree.

Until the trash perks are uplifted to compete with the Meta, things will always be stale.

S tier perks may overwhelm the game in many instances, but for every S or A tier perk, there are 6 C or D tier options that dilute the content.

I have rework ideas for just about every perk in the game,

I love the creativity! You guys are super insightful!

Here's my personal approaches to these perks:

~ Survivor Perks:

• Poised

Whenever a generator is completed, leave no scratch marks and gain Endurance for 8/10/12 seconds.

• Alert

At the start of the trial, see the aura of the killer and have greatly narrowed scratch marks for 4/6/8 seconds.

This perk reactivates when the killer performs a break action or searches a locker.

Flavor-Text: “Game-sense is a thing, and it isn’t just for videogames.’ – Feng Min”

• No One Left Behind

When the exit gates are powered, this perk activates.

Increases the speed of altruistic actions by 50/75/100%.

While unhooking a survivor, completing an act of altruism, or when another survivor escapes the trial, gain Endurance for 12 seconds.

See the aura of all survivors at all times.

Description: “You’re not going to leave unless everyone else does too.”

Flavor-text: “’Stupid bastard, we’re either getting out with everyone, or not at all’ – Clyde, The Lost Tapes.”

• Hope

Gain a token every time an ally dies in the trial, every time you are hooked, every time you cleanse a totem, and every time you complete a generator - up to a maximum of 5/7/9 tokens.

For each token, this perk grants 1% Haste while active.

This perk becomes active for 15 seconds after gaining a token, and is permanently activated when the exit gates are powered.

Cannot gain tokens while this perk is active.

Description: “Your desperation turns to hope as you draw closer to escape”

Flavor-text: “’No matter what, we always have a chance to escape – let that sink in, because you’ll need it in the end.’ – Nikki, The Lost Tapes”

• Calm Spirit

Crows within 4/8/12 meters of you are calmed, causing them not to react to the presence of you or other survivors.

Coughing and Screaming is suppressed outside of being hooked or damaged.

While within the killer’s terror radius, crouching and staying still for 2 seconds will cause a crow to land nearby.

Description: “Animals reflect the peace within your soul.”

Flavor-text: “’Creatures can sense the fear and disquiet within you. If your thoughts are tranquil, they won’t be afraid anymore.’ – Jake Park”

• Lightweight

Scratch marks are visible for 2/3/4 seconds shorter than normal. Emit no footstep audio while outside of chase.

Description: “You’re light on your feet and won’t be caught flat-footed.”

• Sole Survivor

More likely to become the Obsession. Become the Obsession whenever another survivor dies.

While the Obsession, any time another survivor dies, your aura is revealed to the killer for 6 seconds.

When you are the final survivor alive in the trial, this perk activates.

Upon activation:

You are instantly healed for a health state

The killer can no longer see your aura by any means.

You leave no scratch marks.

You can open the hatch by hand with a 32/24/16 second animation.

Description: “You can mourn their deaths soon enough. Right now, the only important thing is getting out of this alive.”

• Visionary

Generators within 16/24/32 meters have their aura revealed to you.

The generator with the most progress is always revealed to you with a yellow aura.

The Killer’s aura is revealed to you when they are within 4m of a generator with a yellow aura.

Description: “You’re not weighed down by the present –you have a plan, and you know how to accomplish it”

Flavor-text: “’Picture it in your mind – and hold that thought. Think about that picture whenever you can and do everything you can to make it a reality. Once you can do that, nothing can stop you.’ – Felix Richter”

• Up The Ante

For each Dying or Hooked survivor, gain 1/1.5/2% movement speed and action speed.

For each deceased teammate increase luck by 8%

(Change art to incorporate Ace)

Description: “When things go south, you don’t fold – you double down.”

Flavor-text: “’Luck isn’t worth much until you start acting like it’s on your side.’ – Ace Visconti”

• Left Behind

This perk becomes active when you are the only survivor remaining in the match, or the End Game Collapse has begun.

See the aura of the Killer and the Hatch when they are within 16/24/32 meters.

When another survivor leaves the match or dies, you are instantly healed for a health state.

• This Is Not Happening

For every Dying, Hooked, or Deceased survivor, increase Repair speed by 2/4/6% and increase the bonus progress granted by Great Skill Checks by 1%

Description: “When everything around you falls apart, you find comfort in focusing on the task at hand”

Flavor-text: “Denial is the best medicine”

• Off The Record

When unhooking another survivor, or being unhooked - the audio cue of the unhook action is delayed for 3/6/9 seconds.

During this time, you and your unhooking partner do not cause loud noise notifications, make grunts of pain, your auras are concealed to all, and neither have audible footsteps.

Description: “You’ve learned that it’s safer for some stories to be buried.”

Flavor-text: “’Sometimes, what the public doesn’t know can’t hurt them as badly.’ – Zarina Kassir”

• Saboteur

Unlocks the sabotage action without the assistance of a toolkit.

After finishing an unassisted sabotage, this perk has a 90/60/30 second cooldown.

When a survivor is being carried by the killer, the aura of all hooks are revealed to you.

Sabotaging a hook that is revealed by this perk increases the time it remains broken by 10/20/30% (10 seconds) and grants Endurance for 8 seconds.

Item efficiency when Sabotaging is increased by 10/20/30%

Description: “You resented such contraptions long before you were introduced to such fiendish constructs”

Flavor-text: “’We can get along just fine without such things – but they can’t.’ – Jake Park”

~ Killer Perks:

• Trail Of Torment

Upon damaging a generator, this perk activates and survivors see this generator’s aura in yellow.

Until you damage a survivor, or a survivor repairs the generator that you have damaged, you become Undetectable.

This perk has a cooldown of 60/50/40 seconds.

Flavor-text: “’I needed someone to punish me for my sins…’ – James Sunderland”

• Blood Echo

Upon hooking a survivor, injured survivors scream and suffer from Hemorrhage and Exhausted for 10/20/30 seconds.

When the duration ends, survivors that are affected by this perk and are still injured scream, revealing their location.

This effect can stack.

• Forced Penance

Upon taking a protection hit, a survivor is broken for 20/30/40 seconds, they do not gain a speed boost from this hit, and they do not ignore collision.

Flavor-text: “’People believing in me tend to end up badly’ – Murphy Pendleton”

• Coup De Grace

Each time a generator is completed, gain 2 tokens.

When you reach your maximum lunge distance, a token is burned to extend it by 30/40/50%

Flavor-text: “’The closer we get to the end, the closer she gets to ending us’ - Unknown”

• Cruel Limits / Claustrophobia

When a generator is completed, all vaults and pallets within 32 meters are blocked to the Survivors for 30/45/60 seconds.

• Remember Me

Upon hitting the Obsession with a basic attack, gain a token up to 8.

For each token, add 2/3/4 seconds to the total time to open an exit gate. (Additional charges)

Passive Regression of exit gates begins immediately and is increased by 100%. (1c/2s)

(This perk is revealed to survivors interacting with the exit gate)

Description: “The terror that you’ve instilled will come back to haunt them later.”

Flavor-text: “’You don’t remember me? You must. You’re my number one.’ – Freddy Kruger”

• Territorial Imperative

While within 8 Meters of the basement, gain bloodlust points passively and never lose them.

Gain maximum Bloodlust while in the Basement.

See the auras of survivors in the basement at all times.

Description: “After a lifetime of protecting your home, you’ve awakened instincts that none would have imagined”

Flavor-text: “If you go down that ramp, you’re as good as dead!”

• Hex: Huntress' Lullaby

This perk starts with 1 token.

Gain an additional token for each unique survivor that’s been hooked.

For each token, decrease the audio cue for skill checks by 20%. At max tokens, there is no audio cue.

Survivors suffer a 1/2/3% additional regression penalty on a failed skill check per token.

Each token reduces the size of the great skill check zone by 20% (Eroding the total success area)

For each token, survivors hear the killer’s lullaby and the sounds of their breathing at 20% volume at all times.

(This affects ALL skill checks. Survivors become cursed once they encounter their first skill check)

Flavor-text: “Make it stop! I’ll do anything, just make the singing stop!”

• Overcharge

After damaging a generator with a break action, it is affected by this perk.

The generator visibly seems to be 20% more completed to survivors. (Max 99%)

The next time a survivor attempts to repair the generator, they trigger a skill check with a large success zone.

This success zone is decreased by 10% for each 10% progress the generator had when damaged. (Becoming more challenging than a difficult skill check past 80%)

Failing the skill check results in a 2/4/6% additional regression penalty

Description: “You love to surprise others by shattering their ambitions in the most painful way possible.”

• Hex: The Third Seal

Hitting a unique survivor with an attack grants a token up to 2/3/4 and afflicts them with this Curse.

1 token – Survivors are blinded

2 tokens – Survivors cannot see progress bars or any HUD element other than skill checks.

3 tokens – The killer becomes Undetectable and has no lullaby.

4 tokens – All affected survivors become Helpless (Their Perks are completely disabled)

Description: “A hex that roots itself in the instincts of survivors. You exploit your prey’s reliance on intuition and insight – rendering them stupefied before you.”

Flavor-text: “She touched your skin, it’s too late for you now!”

• Predator

Running Survivors leave footprints in the world that last for 4/6/8 seconds.

These footprints are visible only to you and begin white, but fade to yellow and then to red before fading away altogether.

Footstep Audio from Survivors is 32% louder.

(Change art to incorporate the Wraith)

• Insidious

At the beginning of the match, the killer is rendered Undetectable for 20/25/30 seconds.

When a survivor is unhooked, this perk regains 15 seconds.

The expenditure of this perk is paused while stationary.

Description: “While others chase after their prey, you choose to wait for the perfect time to take them by surprise.”

Flavor-text: “’Watch your back, man! That monster could be anywhere right now!”

• Unnerving Presence

When a survivor fails a skill check, they become Paranoid for 30/45/60 seconds

(Parainoid causes survivors within your terror radius to hear maximum heartbeat over the course of 3 seconds, this remains until they leave. Upon leaving the killer’s terror radius, maximum heartbeat remains for 3 seconds and then it slowly fades away once more.)

Skill checks within your terror radius are 20% faster. (The needle speed)

Description: “All who are around you easily falter and make foolish mistakes as they succumb to terror”

Flavor-text: “Everything’s going to hell in a handbasket real quick!”

• Brutal Strength

Break actions, Grab, Pickup, Locker Search, and Drop animations are 15/20/25% faster. Breakable walls are broken 30/40/50% faster.

~

In my opinion, just about every perk in the game should be tweaked, but these would be pretty good places to start.

Other perks that need reworks include Buckle Up, Furtive Chase, Hangman's Trick, Corrective Action, and many more. I just ran out of room to type everything!

I think any of these changes would be welcome.

I'd rather tune down an aggressive change than have these perks languish away without attention.