Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Rancor from Spirit is currently glitched

Ech0es
Ech0es Member Posts: 12
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

So, I had this game where I was the obssession and I kept seeing the killer's aura every completed gen, so I assumed they had rancor.

In the end game, after leaving a downed survivor to come after me, not even noticing before I did not have the exposed status effect from the perk, I simply got injured from the M1 and not downed. With that, I suppose they couldn't even kill me, so I guess it'd be a good idea to killswitch the perk until a bugfix comes.

Thank you!

Post edited by Mandy on
6 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• engi_98
    engi_98 Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 5

I just experienced this same bug playing as the Twins on Haddonfield. While using Rancor, obsession was not exposed and I could not mori after downing the obsession.

• foolishmortals
    foolishmortals Member Posts: 38

Just experienced this playing Nemesis on Blood Lodge. Obsession was not exposed, and ran out the exit gate before I could attempt to mori.

• Ech0es
    Ech0es Member Posts: 12

Yeah! I was against a Nemesis too. I thought at first it was only a Nemesis thing, but it seems not. Weeeird!

• Nyraxx
    Nyraxx Member Posts: 8

Can confirm, I was a myers using rancour, my obsession was neither exposed nor was I able to mori them when I eventually downed them.

This discussion has been closed.