Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Deathslinger Mode Bug

CherryTea
CherryTea Member Posts: 1

Hi, I'm on pc. Yesterday after approaching a group of survivors that were healing at the hook (I had nurse's calling), I tried pre-aiming around a corner to shoot as soon as possible. However, when I turned the corner, I couldn't shoot at all and realized that I was stuck in the aim mode. I could still move around slowly as if I was aiming however my camera could still move around as if I wasn't aiming down sights. The prompt to fire was still on my screen however pressing my mouse 1 or mouse 2 bind keys to lower the sights or to fire did nothing. I tried rebinding the keys in the inputs, but nothing happened. I stuck around to the end of the game as it happened very early on and the survivors didn't realize I was bugged until I told them.

This happened only once but I haven't played deathslinger since then. From the picture, you can see the image of the harpoon on the gun is not there, so there's some strangeness in that. Also my gun is lowered for some reason.

Image:

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments