The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

new mode sugestion

why you dont make mode where is 1 killer and 4 survivors in a team vs same team of 1 killer and 4 survivors where killers can stun each other and 7 diff gen for both teams-14 in total and whoever team made them and escape is a winner.this would be so cool mode

Comments

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

No. The only new mode the game needs is offline training mode.

• Pumpkinbros
    Pumpkinbros Member Posts: 425

That sounds like a sick idea! I love the creativity @GoshJosh come on man, that negativity is the only thing driving you down.

I'd love to see a game mode where there's a lot more fun going on than the competitive nature that is dbd currently I love it, you should totally bring more ideas to the table!

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,774

I would love any Mode where dedicated killer mains get the opportunity to play with friends I hate being a survivor but I also don't like to always be alone

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Multi killer mode would be amazing

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274

Battle royal mode anyone?

10 killers, 40 survivors. - spread across 10 matches with a leaderboard in the corner.

Game mode tweaks killer player scoring events to make winning early count for more (A decreasing multiplier, for example)

Survivors teams have their aggregate BP gains heaped together, with a negative multiplier to start and a massive BP gain multiplier for longer matches.

After all games conclude, the Killer with the most BP is awarded tons of XP and additional BP - and the survivor team with the highest BP gains also win a hefty prize.

• Jigsawbg
    Jigsawbg Member Posts: 23
    edited May 2022

i am pretty sure this mode would be super interesting.survivors vs survivors some kind.imagine just before myers hit you when you are exposed and your ghostface stun Myers and you escaped,isnt it that sick ?or blight coming to you and nurse blink and stun him and saved you.or both teams doing gens close to each other-fun mess ?

• Jigsawbg
    edited May 2022

i am sure this wouold be played by a lot and would return players in the game

• Jigsawbg

BHVR,what you think?

• Lastchild
    Lastchild Member Posts: 333

In itself the training mode with and against the bots seems viable and can easily be set up

• playhard
    playhard Member Posts: 279

even they can't rectify their bug and lagging / fps drop and you guys hope for new mode gameplay. Your hope is useless guys.

im sorry.

• Jigsawbg

damn,not even 1 comment from them

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

They have a hard enough time balancing, fixing, and maintaining players for the game as it is right now. Don’t see how you think they can successfully manage a new mode - which would also cause longer queue times.