Unable to use toolbox

DaddyFatSacks420
DaddyFatSacks420 Member Posts: 183
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

I’m on ps4 This has only occurred once since the most recent update with the new haddonfield. I brought a grey toolbox with a new part into the match, but I couldn’t use it at all. Wasted my new part because there was no prompt to use toolbox when at a gen.

Post edited by DaddyFatSacks420 on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Miss_Johnny
    Miss_Johnny Member Posts: 57

That does happen sometimes, I have noticed it only on haddonfield. You can right now 'fix' it by dropping the toolbox once and picking it up again. I hope it gets a fix soon. :)

• DaddyFatSacks420

It did happen to me on haddonfield once, but it happened again last night on azarovs resting place. This time I had a green toolbox that I couldn’t use. Both times it’s happened to me I can never use the toolbox I bring into the match, putting it down and picking back up doesn’t help. I’ve tried to get my teammates to pick it up so maybe they could use it but I have no idea if they could

• DaddyFatSacks420

This has happened a couple other times to me since I last posted. It’s been a different map every time. At least I was able to use the toolbox one of the times after dropping it on the ground and picking it back up, but this doesn’t always work to fix the problem.