Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Ruin regressing even while gen is blocked.

Frank_N_Furter
Frank_N_Furter Member Posts: 6
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

Character played: David, killers played: Nurse, Twins

Perks used: Repressed Alliance. Killer perks Ruin, Jolt, Merciless Storm, Thrilling Tremors

Map: Replicate on all maps to my knowledge. Tested on haddonfield, thompson house, azarov's resting place

Frequency: Every game that was tested

Bug is that regression seems to take place with certain gen blocking perks. Perks affected are Repressed Alliance and Thrilling Tremors, Ruin and Jolt were able to regress through both. Merciless Storm was not affected

I tried to upload a video, but it was too big.

edit: I linked a video showcasing the effect of ruin and repressed alliance, Merciless storm does not allow regression when blocked from either ruin or jolt. Thrilling is the same as repressed

Post edited by Frank_N_Furter on
12 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments