Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Totem can't be cleansed on Midwich

CherryBun
CherryBun Member Posts: 5

Totem spawned on the top of the staircase within the goop on Midwich. And of course, it was Ruin.

33 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• jaymiechan
    jaymiechan Member Posts: 52

this was posted on Reddit, too.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

They should kill switch Midwich and it's offering again until this is fixed. It will require another patch and we won't have one until the 6th anniversary patch - that's a long time for something that is game breaking.

• CherryBun
    CherryBun Member Posts: 5

The blob is usually more to the left so the spawn was always to the left of it. I guess one of the devs put the wrong numbers in the code and shifted the blob to the left.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Doesn't surprise me, tbh. And I have a feeling we're going to have to put up with this like we had to put up with the unreachable totem in Haddonfield.

• bm33

It's pretty disappointing that this bug hasn't been acknowledged yet, especially going into the weekend knowing if it does get acknowledged it won't be until Monday.

• Konsicrafter
    Konsicrafter Member Posts: 9

This bug has been acknowledged, the totem spot was bugged. Survivors next to the totem could not be picked up by the killer, because they are too large. As a response devs make the spot unreachable but apparently forgot to disable the totem spawn there.

• jaymiechan
    jaymiechan Member Posts: 52

So, has this been fixed yet, or is it just more proof they only killswitch and priority-fix for things that affect killers?

• bm33

The fix was in the PTB patch notes which means it won't be in the live game until we get that patch June 7. Hopefully they kill switch the map until then.