Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

FIX CARBURETOR TUNNING GUIDE ON BUBBA! (VIDEO)

ays12151
ays12151 Member Posts: 678

Carburetor Tunning Guide is one of Iridescent addons on Leatherface.

This addon is bugged since Binding of Kin Chapter [December 2020].

Carburetor Tunning Guide should decreases Chainsaw Sweep movement speed by 2%.

But, this addon is bugged and tremendously addon tremendously decreases your movement speed.

You are slower than Survivor for 2-3 seconds during a Chainsaw Sweep! It's horrible.

One of very rare addons on Bubba has the same movement speed penalty 2%, but this addon is probably working correct and we can see a difference in movement speed between these 2 addons (even if these two addons should decreases movement speed in the same way, it's mean 2%).

Soooo, I compared these two addons to proof that Carubretor Tunning Guide isn't working correct.

Please fix that!

7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,295

Yeah, this addon is unusable as it is. It needs fixing badly.

• ays12151

It's sad that they acknowledged this bug 2 times (months ago) and still didn't fix that.

• needtorename
    needtorename Member Posts: 19

Indeed, its actually an interesting add-on that is the only in my opinion that changes the playstyle on bubba + its iridescent and bugged ASF. Fix it please

• ays12151

I don't understand, BHVR do not want to fix that? Is it that hard?

• ays12151

BHVR - can you even react about this bug? Please.