The Dredge should hear the wails when attacking and during nightfall as cheers & laughter

Hello!

I think it's fun to play with the notion that killers do not perceive things the same as the survivors they torment - and the Dredge is a great canvas to explore that concept!

The wailing we hear feasibly coming from the collective of tormented souls the Dredge has consumed into itself, but what if, to the Dredge, that collective is cheering itself on? An audience of subsumed identities, now unified in seeing more victims brought into the fold?

I just think it'd be neat.

Comments

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,565

Interesting. That'd be cool.

• Mozic
    Mozic Member Posts: 601

There's still an element of something sinister happening when a studio audience erupts into laugher and applause when you bludgeon a survivor - plus getting thwacked by a palette could be a cause for a wave of gasps & groans.

If not for the base skin, it'd be a great idea for an inclusion on a future legendary skin in the same way that the Huntress Baba Yaga skin has a unique lullaby!

• nivomi
    nivomi Member Posts: 15

honestly a "cheers to you" style canned cheering and laughter type thing would really hit that sinister cult vibe dead on, yeah

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,713

I don’t know about the Dredge hearing things like this, but I could maybe see this for Clown.