Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

double vault speed bug

GrentenDri
GrentenDri Member Posts: 4
edited June 2022 in Bug Reporting

hallo guys,

i was playing on PC(steam) as survivor(Bill) and somehow i could vault windows and pallets extremly fast.

i used Borrow Time, We will make it, Dead Hard and we're gone live forever and played against a Trapper with the addons Bear Oil and Lengthend Jaws.

i only realisied the bug late in the game and before it happend i had following interactions:

-i unhooked 2 survivors -> 2 stacks WGLF

-i stepped in a bear trap and a teammate helped me get out then i healed the Deep Wound effekt

-i got downed and then flashlight saved

after that i realised i got this bug. The bug itself only happend in this one game and i couldnt fix it during the game.

the image shows all perks that where used in the game (im on top).

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,998

I don't suppose you have your player logs of this match do you?

And a rough estimate of when this occurred would be great if you could. Thank you.

• GrentenDri
    GrentenDri Member Posts: 4

i got the back up Log from that day. maybe that could help.

the bug occurred at the 31.05,22 at around 11 pm CEST on the EU Server.

• DieHappy_
    DieHappy_ Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2022

I also encountered this bug just now playing as Bill. Happend at a later stage in the match when only myself and one other survivor were left.

Killer: The Nightmare.

Map: YAMAOKA ESTATE

My perks: Iron Will, Kindred, Lithe and We'll Make It

It seemed to have happend when the killer hit me during a vault action.