The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Bad mmr in the evening

totedd
totedd Member Posts: 6
edited April 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

In the evening you don't need to play a killer at all if you're not good as a killer... you either only get groups that are OP or teams that harmonize perfectly and can loop really well. As a bad killer you have no chance of a kill in the evening or at night. The gen will rush and loop you to death. It's no fun like that. In the morning and early afternoon it is the other way around. There, as a bad killer, you only get survivors who haven't understood anything about the game. A good mediocrity would be desirable

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• nooway9108
    nooway9108 Member Posts: 11

I am telling you MMR is a fairy tale. I totally agree with that...I played my dredg games against the strongest comp teams though the queue is short. And if there are even more survivor player...I face and play with teammates that have 40-80 hours and I have always the most experience with 2500 hours and it sucks...its just horrible. Everything was better with the old rank based system!!!