Buff/rework The Hag

Options

BEFORE SAYING "hag is good when u know how to play her" let me say what i have to say ; with the arrival of the new killer(the dredge) the hag is litteraly being replaced, the dredge can teleport back to his shadow thingy(wich is good to force people to run away) and the hag got traps wich can do the same thing BUT the hag can only teleport to a trap if it get activated, also she only walk at 4.4/ms while the dredge move at 4.6/ms also placing a trap with Hag takes sometimes while dredge doesnt. Now if we talk about long range teleporting, the dredge can teleport to lockers with inf range, the hag can teleport anywhere if there is a trap BUT ONLY IF ITS IN RANGE AND IT GET ACTIVATED, and also u can crouch to makes trap to not activate themselfves and remove thems with a flashlight, sure u can lock the locker for the dredge but it only work once and he can still teleport, he will just take more time. In my oppinion the two biggest issues with the hag are : she only move at 4.4/ms wich is slower than most killers and make her weak in run(sure she can setup traps but the survivor can just run away and u will take forever to catch him since ur slow), setting up traps take time and isnt worth enough, even if she has a 24m terror radius(lower than most killers) u cant really take advantage of it with a 4.4/ms speed, traps are easily counterable and REMOVABLE also very easy to counter.

Now i think thats enough, do something to the hag, if i missed something tell me but i dont think so

Comments