Old new Ghostface music is back

Options
Digwiid
Digwiid Member Posts: 311

Probably by accident but i preferred this version anyway.

17 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Synexin
    Synexin Member Posts: 8
    Options

Shhhh, don't tell them. It's better this way.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options
  • Ladyinadress18
    Ladyinadress18 Member Posts: 243
    Options

I consider leaving matches when the washing machine music blares into my headset. It’s really nail-on-chalkboard—like

• CaptainHustles
    CaptainHustles Member Posts: 178
    Options

I personally love this chase music, and would love to see it stay. The updated one is nice, but it doesn't fit the terror radius at all. I hope they let this one stay or make the new chase music more fitting with the terror radius.

• GrapeDogMoody
    GrapeDogMoody Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2022
    Options

I hope they bring back the other one they replaced this one with. I know some people like this one because it matches the TR music better, but also some people are sensitive to those kind of noises and personally I don't wanna hear my mom's old Honda Civic alarm going off while a dude with a ghost mask chases me. I'm sorry, I just don't. 🤣

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,315
    Options

I wish there was an option to switch between the two, then everyone is happy.

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

I prefer the old replacement. Not a fan of the returning printer.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

Oh no

• Remedicist
    Remedicist Member Posts: 1,096
    Options

I really prefer the previous updated version of the music. I honestly hope they keep it because the violin sounds so much better and befitting of a slasher killer like Ghostface. Sounds better to my ears too in general. I know the original ptb version hurt people's ears but the previous live version fixed that for most I'd say.

• ZombieBisque
    ZombieBisque Member Posts: 1
    Options

The "broken printer" music is awful and seriously makes me want to throw matches against Ghostface just so I have to hear it less. Playing as him is out of the question entirely. Please bring back the last music Ghostface had, which didn't physically hurt to listen to.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 567
    Options

If Legion can have add-on that changes chase music then why don't they do the same with GF since some people like the old one? Just saying, lol.

• Mozic
    Mozic Member Posts: 601
    Options

Coming here to report the same - please fix it quickly!