Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Gameplay - Stuck in Locker exit animation as Dredge when caught survivor DCs

aliasjunto
aliasjunto Member Posts: 2

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Dredge in a public match, or in a SWF match with at least 1 Survivor hiding in a locker(easier to replicate in SWF than in natural match).

Step 3 : In-game, use teleport power to catch a survivor in a locker.

Step 4 : Have the survivor disconnect during the catch/exit animation.

Step 5 : Wait for the game to finish?

I took a couple SS but I'm not comfortable uploading files. Can someone replicate this?

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• aliasjunto
    aliasjunto Member Posts: 2

Entered a public match as Dread. 2/4 survivors dead, 1 downed state, 1 running around. I teleported, by luck, into the locker with the survivor and they immediately DCed. This left my controls absent and my killer character stuck in the caught/exit animation with my HUD glowing red and the locker bumping around my screen. The last survivor, the downed one, couldn't find the hatch and bled out. It was a long couple minutes...