Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I´m getting the invitations, surviving but... NO MASKS!

Patokiller
Patokiller Member Posts: 112

I´m getting the invitations, surviving but... NO MASKS!

Is just with me? There´s something else I must do?

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• noonespecial
    noonespecial Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2022

I get masks when accepting the invitation before the endgame starts and then surviving til the endgame. Collecting the invitation while the endgame was already going gave me no mask. Which doesn't make any sense, but hey, it's DbD, what do we expect. xD

Okay, so here I thought I didn't get masks for a few games, but they are there although the animation for the newly achieved item didn't show up. Check your survs and killers, there should be some.

Post edited by noonespecial on
  • AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723

If you collect it during the match and get hit, you lose the item. You cannot get hit. If the gates are open and you collect the item, it'll automatically save it and give it to you whether you get out or die.

• noonespecial

Sorry, but nothing of what you said is true. 1. I collected the invitation, got hit, didn't lose it. (Maybe you lose it when the killer is playing with Franklin's Demise, but that should be a bug then because it doesn't make any sense.) 2. The gates were open (actually opened, not just powered), I collected the invitation, the killer hooked me, I died, and I didn't get a mask for that round.

• AVoiceOfReason

I've lost my invitation every time I was hit so I started just grabbing it after gates were open.

• Coder9414
    Coder9414 Member Posts: 9

Same as me!!! I got the invitations after the exit gates were opened and escaped but I didn't get it.

• noonespecial

It's so weird that it's different for some people … sorry, I think my comment was a bit harsh. I apologize.

• VioletCrimes
    VioletCrimes Member Posts: 878
    edited June 2022

I have repeatedly escaped as a survivor with the invitation and not gotten a mask. I’m also ended game as killer after getting the invitation and not gotten a mask. I’ve missed at least three today. This is really frustrating.

If we are losing the invitation after we get hit a survivor, that needs to be made clear, because I’ve never been able to get another invitation after getting hit.

• AVoiceOfReason

All good. The glow seems to be staying now. It use to disappear after I got hit.

• Quizibo86
    Quizibo86 Member Posts: 1

I am having the same exact problem.

I have done everything to see if there was some sort of objective that may need to be done to get the rest of the items.

1.) I rushed and got the invitation first and finished the game. No masks.

2.) I got the invitation and finished the game without getting hit. No masks.

3.) I rushed to get the invitation first and finished the game without getting hit. No masks.

4.) I got the invitation and saved people off hooks and didn't get hit. No masks.

5.) Chased by killer without getting hit after getting invitation. No masks.

6.) Get hatch with invitation. No masks.

I have done nearly every combination that I can think of and have not getting a mask, I know I don't have all the masks but then again, I don't know of a way to check and see IF I have gotten all the masks. There needs to be some sort of UI that shows the items collected thus far for event items.

What's going on?

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

Notifications are broken. Just check the characters you don't have the masks on and go from there.