Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The reactions to Survivor meta perk changes is exactly why they should have been nerfed.

The Survivor meta has been the same in this game for YEARS.

Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Decisive, Iron Will, Unbreakable.

These perks are UNDENIABLY better than 99% of the rest of the perks Survivor has, and it isn't even a contest.

No Killer perk matches these perks in strength besides NOED, and NOED only activates at the finally 1/4th of the game.

Dead Hard invalidated every M1 Killer and was a free third health state.

Iron Will negated an entire game mechanic.

Borrowed Time was needed but with this unhook change, maybe it won't be as important anymore.

Decisive was nerfed to finally be somewhat balanced, but for a perk that is supposed to counter tunneling, you aren't being tunneled once the exit gates are powered up. At that point the Killer is getting whoever they can.

Unbreakable is fine, but it's existence speaks for itself.

The only other Survivor perk imo that was objectively unfair was Spine Chill, and just like how Dead Hard invalidated all M1 Killers, Spine Chill invalidated every Stealth Killer.

And these perks are on FOUR Survivors.

I'm not a Survivor hater, I hope the Devs find a healthy solution to things like facecamping (besides in end game), 4 minute slugging (a bleed out button fixes this), etc.

But I feel like no one can deny the Survivor meta was a joke and deserved to be changed. Killers have been gaining new and interesting toys, and the only perk Survivors have gotten in like the past 3 years that shook up the game even a little bit was Circle of Healing, which ALSO broke the game and was nerfed multiple times.

Comments

• Prex91
    Prex91 Member Posts: 764
    edited June 2022

And fast nerfed broken Kate wiggle perk, boil over.