The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Canceling Other Survivor's Healing

Can we change it back to shift instead of any movement? Shift was just fine for canceling actions.

Comments

• dot
    dot Member Posts: 4

True, i liked shift more also..

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Yeah the change has made it too easy to accidentally cancel. So many attempts over and over from people fidgeting by accident and canceling it. It was great before and didn't need changing.

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

I wish it was just the 1 second any-direction hold. Shifting wastes sprint bursts and leaves scratch marks.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

@Kind_Lemon said:
    I wish it was just the 1 second any-direction hold. Shifting wastes sprint bursts and leaves scratch marks.

As someone who doesn't use SB, I didn't think of that. Same, tbh.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148

Can we change it back to shift instead of any movement? Shift was just fine for canceling actions.

Yes its too easy to screw skilcheck because of that change lets add same thing to gen s fixing and any action with skillchecks
  • fluffybunny

@Slayer said:
    fluffybunny said:

Yes its too easy to screw skilcheck because of that change lets add same thing to gen s fixing and any action with skillchecks

Not sure what you're saying.

• ViciousCJB
    ViciousCJB Member Posts: 8

On PS4, whenever a survivor starts healing me, after tapping me they stop like I moved or something, so then they have to start again. It's really weird. I don't move or do anything, but something interrupts them when they first start healing me.

I've also come across a glitch a couple times where I would heal a survivor, the bar filled and cut off my being able to heal them, but then as they started walking away they were actually still injured. They'd come back to me and I'd have to tap them for the healing to be completed.

Same AF.
    My teammates have had to heal me several times because of something interrupting them no matter how still I stay. I also struggle with healing my teammates when I have to keep re-healing them. It's gotten both of us hooked in prior games.
  • KoolaidInMyCup
    KoolaidInMyCup Member Posts: 20

@ViciousCJB said:
    TragicSolitude said:

On PS4, whenever a survivor starts healing me, after tapping me they stop like I moved or something, so then they have to start again. It's really weird. I don't move or do anything, but something interrupts them when they first start healing me.

I've also come across a glitch a couple times where I would heal a survivor, the bar filled and cut off my being able to heal them, but then as they started walking away they were actually still injured. They'd come back to me and I'd have to tap them for the healing to be completed.

Same AF.
    My teammates have had to heal me several times because of something interrupting them no matter how still I stay. I also struggle with healing my teammates when I have to keep re-healing them. It's gotten both of us hooked in prior games.

Yeah ive ran into this same bug recently in my games too on PC. Ill start healing someone and it just gets interrupted out of nowhere even though they didnt move at all.

• fluffybunny

@KoolaidInMyCup said:

@ViciousCJB said:
    TragicSolitude said:

Same AF.

Yeah ive ran into this same bug recently in my games too on PC. Ill start healing someone and it just gets interrupted out of nowhere even though they didnt move at all.

Oh, maybe it's related to the bug and not someone moving? I'm not sure tbh

• Damon22441
    Damon22441 Member Posts: 30

@TragicSolitude said:

Can confirm this happens on PC as well, both receiving and healing. I thought at first the guy was just being a dick but after a few matches I realized a lot of people were doing it.

Good one, bE.