Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Legion 5 hit down not working?

VortexVentamy
VortexVentamy Member Posts: 85
edited July 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hi, I have been playing Legion recently and realized that any time I get 5 hits it is not downing. I am not sure why, can anybody confirm this is not just me? I have played 3 separate games where this happened.

Edit: After more games, I believe that when hitting a survivor that just mended does not count towards the 5 hit which confuses me, but idk whats up. 5 hit has worked for me AS LONG AS it was 4 individual survivors and the 5th one is the 4th hit.

Edit: Well the issue I believe is that when the power gauge goes to zero during a lunge which then connects, it resets the chain hit to as if you just started, even though it should be from the same chain. Hope this gets fixed.

Post edited by VortexVentamy on
10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments