The Skill Based Match Making is not good.

How can the SBMM still be junk for years? Me and my friend have over 600 hours on this game. I am level 236 (Devotion 2) and he is level 110 (Devotion 1) We get teammates or killers that are definitely not our skill. We have this one teammate hiding in lockers. It feels like the SBMM is just junk. If this continues I might have to stop playing the game because of this problem.

Comments

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,471

I mean thats still pretty low level

• TheMadCat
    TheMadCat Member Posts: 2,203

I have 2200 hours and I have less than 50 hours players in my lobby. They stand still when I'm downed, then they hide in a locker and I die.

But that's the weekend for me.

• zItsYaBoyy
    zItsYaBoyy Member Posts: 9

I would wait longer to get better teammates. At night you can understand that it takes too long because nobody is playing.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,152

Well that happens when the soften the matchmaking criteria in exchange for faster queue times.

The ybasicly disable the matchmaking to a degree for better queue times.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,591

It often OK but it really sucks after 23:00. I was just matched against a team that had only acquired one skill : doing gens. I got so bored I've left the game right after downing the second one. I was so bored my eyes were closing. I really should learn to refrain from playing late

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,887

"Skill based" in a game largely driven by perks and map tile RNG.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 482

SBMM has never been good in any iteration since they introduced it, yet somehow it's gotten even worse over time.