Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

who else is refusing to play killer until the update drops?

2»

Comments

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

I would use what time you have left to farm out bloodpoints while BBQ still exists.

I'm telling you right now, if you don't, that increased grind is gonna make you wish you did.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893

Well considering the "UPDATE" made endurance stacking as insane as its ever been....yeah they just patched one problem and created another.

You're gonna see

BHVR ENDURANCE STACKING IS OP.

And they're gonna have to go back and fix the new screw up they just created.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I guess? It is less refusal and more that I am busy with other stuff and there is no reason to play until they add the new prestige system.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833

Not playing until the update, period

Low hour survivors / tunneling killers. Just a bad time overall.

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

Because people may find the other role uninteresting. I mostly play killer because I find survivor way to easy and boring.

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

I stopped playing DBD for quite some time, mainly because of the stale killer meta, and busted survivor meta.

Hopefully this update will bring me back into the game.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

I play. i personally changed my playstyle a lot. I only hook every survivor twice, then i just slug them until i got them all. Then i let one wiggle free and let them all go. This way, my mmr gives me games that are still fun, and i end up with 30k bp in any case. I just trade the last 2k bp i would get for sacrifices for 20k bp on the survivor side for escaping.

U can try meme-builds and stuff, because i am not outclassed every game.

However, i am a solo survivor main anyway, and thats i am such a bad killer in the first place. But i play killer side for a change and for a chill game, and thus this tactic is the right one for me.

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,452

Not me.

• ACleverName4Me
    ACleverName4Me Member Posts: 450

I mostly did until I got some good dailies I could pair with my challenges.

However during those games it was an absolute sweaty nightmares. Survivors wanna use their precious dead hard before it gets fixed to actually require skill to use.

No more killer until the update now though.

• Gress
    Gress Member Posts: 31

Honestly, I've been trying to use up the flan I gathered for killers and prestige everyone before the update, but I 100% understand why you would want to hold off until then.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,205

Why what's changed in the last couple weeks?

I'm still wrecking survivors with MYC Dredge so why would I want to put up with stupid teammates in soloq?

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700

I play a lot killer these days and I personally enjoy it most of the time. And I am really looking forward to the patch, even if it means that I need a new build for my Freddy. (Ok, lets be honest, I rather need an Addon-Pass for him).

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Meh. I've just been playing the overwatch 2 beta lately. It's been pretty fun. Sadly it does end today so I will be playing more Dbd again.

• AcelynnBen
    AcelynnBen Member Posts: 1,012

haven't touched killer in a month, i only play survivor with a friend

killer is just wayyy to stressful, and the dead hard nerf will make my life easier against SWF and bully squads

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024