PS5 - Hex: Devour Hope still allowing "Kill" after totem is cleansed w/ 5 stacks

Options
Gress
Gress Member Posts: 31

I was playing as Spirit on Ormond doing a hex build. Undying, Haunted Grounds, Devour Hope and Retribution. The totems were cleansed in that order.

I had 5 stacks on DH before it was cleansed, and while it did remove the haste and exposed status effects, the ability to kill a survivor after downing them was still present.

The clip I show here shows the "kill" prompt twice on two different survivors. I perform the action to check if it works on somebody on death hook and it does. Please let me know if you have more questions. I'll also try doing it again to see if it's a bigger issue.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,575
    Options

On the PTB you couldn't mori at all even with the hex still active, so I guess they created this bug when they fixed that?

• Rybe
    Rybe Member Posts: 44
    Options

Saw this too. Was just in a match as survivor vs a killer who got his first devour kill, then we cleansed his totem and he still got to mori the last 3 of us, including someone who wasn't dead on hook yet, but no exposed. We were all very confused.