Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Tome 1 Lv 2 Bug and Missing or Wrong Translations

Scinuzza
Scinuzza Member Posts: 13
edited August 2022 in Bug Reporting

EDIT 2: Made separated post to make things tidy, but i can't delete this one tho.

EDIT 1: (I have published a second Report as a mistake but I can't delete one of them, i can just edit them)

Hello,

Here the report:

Tome 1 Lv 2 BUG

The Archives > Compendium > Tome 1 - Awakening > Level 2 - Botanist Extraordinaire: dosen't get completed.

MISSING or WRONG ITALIAN TRANSLATIONS

(most important one) The perk Botany Knowledge description has not been updated in italian, resulting in 50% more healing speed and healing item efficiency, while is 50% more healing speed but 20% reduced healing item efficiency;

The Perk BFFS (Migliori amici) has not italian description (it stops at "second chained hit");

"Previous - Next" (in the lobby) has not been translated in italian.

The first bug dosen't make you go further. Then there are missing italian translations, or even worse, wrong translations, such as the italian Botany Knowledge. Not every italian understands english, so it can think that the perk is bugged while has just not been translated.

Best Regards,

Scinuzza.

Post edited by Scinuzza on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Scinuzza
    Scinuzza Member Posts: 13

I have reported a bug and missing or wrong italian translation, which one of those (Botany Knowledge in italian) is a very bad problem in my opinion, since the perk gives wrong indications in italian while not in english, but not every italian does understand english.