Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Switch - no hook camera movement as a spectator

Faeriefairy
Faeriefairy Member Posts: 12

On switch I noticed for a couple of months that the camera doesn't move when you watch the pov of a player on the hook as a spectator.

I know from SWF that my friends definitely move the camera, but it stands still for me.

(I thought it might get fixed with on of the updates, so I never reported it, but I still have this issue after months.)

Platform: Switch

Description of the issue: No camera movement when you watch a hooked survivor as a spectator

Steps to reproduce:

1. Play survivor on switch
  2. die
  3. watch view of hooked survivor (could be possible that you have to watch the survivor get hooked)
  4. watch how camera doesn't move

How often does this occur: I think every time

Character played: I don't think it matters, but I definitely noticed it for Feng and Meg

Perks played: -

Map: -

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments