KiLLeR iS eAsY mOdE nOw

Options
13»

Comments

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419
    Options

Nothing you wrote explains anything that wasn’t already the case before the update hit lmao

Higher tier characters poop on boosted kids that can’t function in a solo environment without 15 Discord callouts and abusable meta perks and good solos or SWFs can outplay anybody. SoloQ can be hard because of teammates, not because of Killers being OP. In fact, the majority of SoloQ lobbies fail because teammates act as Killers more than the Killers themselves

Notice how most of the people speaking nonsense have 0-15 posts and they’re all from crying this past week about how their escape rate isn’t inflated anymore

• kizuati
    kizuati Member Posts: 1,386
    Options

botany was a nerf in what world

we have old CoH if you bring it with botany

• Risky_Biscuit
    Risky_Biscuit Member Posts: 95
    Options

If that were true, explain how I lost as Dredge, who I've gotten numerous 4ks with before and after this patch.

• JacobiusWick
    JacobiusWick Member Posts: 161
    Options

Literally going against Meta 4 man SWFs almost every other match and it's still a joke. MMR ain't helping or hurting here bro. 🤣😭

• Devilishly_Rowdy
    Devilishly_Rowdy Member Posts: 440
    Options

Just because i mentioned Pig doesn't mean i only play Pig. I play almost the entire killer roster.

• AJStyIez
    edited July 2022
    Options

I can't take you serious when you literally just joined the forums last week with only 3 posts (Conveniently both complaining about how Killer is easy and how there's no counterplay for Blight, the Killer I dominate regularly). You're definitely not a salty Survivor main that came to cry after the update or anything 😂

• MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586
    Options

I play killer and survivor (solo q) equally. I have no complaints about this patch other than BP bonus for BBQ/WGLF being taken away. I’ve escaped 40% of my matches (I’m don’t consider myself a very skilled player), and honestly that feels about right to me. Survivors have had it way too easy for a long time and are salty now that they’re not escaping 80% of the time. That’s not the way this game is supposed to be. Maybe survivors mains should try playing killer to get some perspective.

• JacobiusWick
    Options

And no one takes you serious when you write a post defending the most lackluster, and indifferent development team in modern gaming. You're literally simping for a team that doesn't give af about you. Also a blight main, who'd have thunk attacking a survivor would be the most sweaty af killer main. Jfl 🤣😭

• AJStyIez
    edited July 2022
    Options

Simping? You sound delusional my guy 🤣 I have regularly criticized BHVR and debated with the most active/fanboying users on this entire forum, tf are you talking about? Giving credit when it’s due is clearly different than simping or hating, it’s pretty easy to tell which one you do though

Blight main? I’m a Survivor main that plays a lot of of both and Ghostface is my main, not Blight. If you’re gonna run your mouth get your facts together, but then again none of your posts have anything more than incorrect talking points so I can’t expect much

You gotta do some research and get better at the game if you made an account on the forums this week just to cry about the update that has a LOT of good feedback. Quit if the game is too hard for you

• Notionless
    Notionless Member Posts: 243
    Options

Nah, suiciding on hook bc you dont have the "extend chase for 30 sec" button anymore = kids now.

• Notionless
    edited July 2022
    Options

Have you ever honestly given killer a go prepatch? I stopped playing killer bc i had to focus incredibly hard sweating my balls off just for timmy2007 to teabag me at the gates bc he ds'd me.

And abt tunnelling and camping, whenever somebody decides to hardcore do it, it usually results in 3 man escapes, AS LONG AS ppl dont throw their usual tantrums suiciding on hooks whenever they play a decent killer.

Ive been playing a lot of soloq surv recently and i dont feel like i lose due to killer strengh at all. I lose bc fkn "tunnel me xD" decides that he doesnt want to play anymore after 2min.

• Marigoria
    Marigoria Member Posts: 6,090
    Options

Yes I played killer before the patch, both freddy and pig to be exact.

• Wewantjason
    Wewantjason Member Posts: 288
    Options

facts. I had a pig facecamp me today

I didn't quit. I did what I have ALWAYS done and stayed on hook as long as possible. but a michaela never touched a gen

by the time i died and pig found her second hook, david popped the fifth gen. but all that time michaela waste - and i mean she literally never touched a gen- the pig found him and boom noed.

this killer had 1 kill plus 1 additional hook on the other michaela player with five gens done.

If the other player had just been on gens pig would have had a 1k

i loaded into SEVERAL solo q games today and we SMASHED gens.

every game ive played as killer OR survivor, the moment everyone does their ONE AND ONLY OBJECTIVE we have won

people are losing because they 1) can't loop 2.) have no map awareness and dont pay attention to the killer, the hud, the perks being run, or anything else, 3) never touch a gen

point blank. I've past 100 matches in the last three days and its always survivors quitting or hiding all game or feeding that costs the matches.

The camping and tunneling from what I've seen has been deescalating already. I got camped Once today and played around 20+ games already. ONCE. And i haven't seen the killers do it to a single teammate.

I'm actually enjoying solo q so much that I'm usually a killer main and have ONLY done survivor today.

The patch is fine. Maybe one or two more second chance perks would be nice to calm the entitled players down, but this is the best state I've ever seen the game to be blunt. Literally made me move as a killer main to survivor again for the first time in a long time.

I actually feel challenged, like the killer is a real worthy opponent, and the good teams I occasionally get we are able to pull off some cheeky maneuvers.

• Notionless
    edited July 2022
    Options

*Looks at post history*

Right...

On a more serious note, i think soloQ will be a lot better once all the babies are gone. But "us vs them"ing abt it now doesnt do anything. They have soloQ changes scheduled and looking at the outrage theyll probably come sooner rather than later.

• Marigoria
    Options

They dont have solo Q changes scheduled, they already said those are in the back burner.

"SoloQ babies" will just play SWF instead and then we'll see who are the "babies".

• Notionless
    Options

Thats the thing though, now the game for killer is fair against a swf. If folks cant stand playing with the odd bad mates then please help yourself. Any game sucks in soloq, if ppl cannot accept that, the solution is right there.

And why are you "us vs them"ing so much?

• Marigoria
    Options

So by that logic we should just delete killers like sadako, trapper etc, not buff them at all, after all, you can just play nurse instead-

• Notionless
    Options

Tell me - how tf does that even remotely relate to what i typed earlier?

Im all on that fk nurse train, i want bad killers to get significant buffs (sadako, freddy, myers, clown, revert wraith, ... etc.) And yet i still dont want survivors to leave whenever a nemo has some idea of how to punish obvious macro mistakes.

I play billy. I wont switch to blight out of principle, even if he requires similar amounts of skill.

• Marigoria
    Options

I'm not on the "fk nurse" train. I have no issue against any killer at all.

I was comparing you saying that I should "help myself" by playing SWF because solo will always be weaker.

Sure solo is going to be weaker, but there are a lot of things that the devs can do to make it more equal to SWF. A lot of these ideas have already been shared here, and even that HUD thing the devs HAD planned was going to help.

People shouldnt have to "help themselves" by playing SWF instead of solo, same goes for people who prefer to play weaker killers.

• Notionless
    edited July 2022
    Options

I think nurses and blights abuse addons that are grossly overtuned. But thats another tangent.

I made a thread a while ago abt basekit swf, i looked into it and i agree completely that they can change a lot for the better.

I think a conclusion we can both end up agreeing on is that while the changes in this patch were good to an extent, the sequencing of putting this out before soloQ improvements is terrible since soloq just got significantly less fun than it already was.

I thought you were another butthurt dude who got mad bc he cant just play dh ds ub bt alongside his mates with medkits and flashlights anymore and win 80% of the time WHILE bullying the killer if its not an omegablink nurse.

Sorry for my prejudice then.

• Marigoria
    Options

My build before the patch was Kindred, Bond, Inner Strength and Lithe. None of my perks got changed at all.

I never even use items, I hoard everything I get from bloodwebs and chests. I also do not bully killers. In my thousands of hours I can say I have teabagged more while playing pig than I have playing survivor.

A lot of us have issues with this patch not because we disagree with the killer buffs, but because nothing was done to compensate solo q.

• JacobiusWick
    Options

I'll concede on the blight main. Your last post made it sound like you play him, I see now you're just bragging that you own him in matches (pressing x to doubt). That being said, what forum are you on that has overwhelmingly good feedback for this patch? Every 2-3 posts here is critical and complaining for a reason... IT SUCKS. I've played in several solo q, customs, and swf recently (which I NEVER do). I have yet to hear one positive thing from any of it. It would be different if it was a sparse opinion. But it's not. Take your git gud and shove it.