You need to stop coddling killers

Options

That's my $.02. 8/10 posts on the forums (at least before the 6.10 patch) were killers whining about nerfing survivors. A lot of the users on this forum are also pretty hostile and quick to dogpile anyone not killer sided and it really seems like you listen to the loud minority in the game to the exclusion of anyone else. You should really consider creating a feedback suggestion system that's direct to the dev studio similar to how saber does with the evil dead game.

You've been nerfing 3/4 of your playerbase for the last 3 years and at this point it's gotten out of hand.

Comments

• Rastabooze
    Rastabooze Member Posts: 133
    Options

too true ma man

• Zolfo16
    Zolfo16 Member Posts: 479
    Options

You know that survs are 4/5 of the players in a game and not 3/4 right? This is the second time you do this mistake.

How can you be taken seriously if you can't do fractions?

BHVR made the 6.1.0 because -->FROM THEIR NUMBERS AND STATISTICS <-- killers started to kill on average less than 2 survivor per match. On a large margin.

This is the reason they buffed the killers, not because of the whinings.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,240
    Options

I think 9/10 of playerbase does not find it fun. Most killers play survivor too.

• YOURFRIEND
    YOURFRIEND Member Posts: 3,389
    Options

I'm having a great deal of fun with it. Sounds like a you problem.

• AnneBonny
    AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
    Options

skill issue

• Xarosan
    Xarosan Member Posts: 12
    Options

cope

• Carnivorone
    Carnivorone Member Posts: 84
    Options

The attitude of everyone in this forum: "Oh you're not having fun. Well I AM HAVING FUN!!!!!!!! YOU SUCK!"

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Devs have never coddled Killers? 6.1.0 is one of few Killer-sided patches, most usually coddle Survivors, the most recent one (6.1.3) also coddled Survivors