Get rid of BT base kit

Options
KOj420
KOj420 Member Posts: 34
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

What is the point of having BT as base kit? Ya, to be anti-tunnel, but this just give survivors the chance to body block and tbag when they block a door. It is used to just be toxic now on. They need to get rid of it because of toxic behavior and unfair gameplay.

Comments

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,112
    Options

Maybe... I don't know... count to 5? Or 15? And If they don't make a sound, just hit them anyway? It's not a big deal.

Or maybe use Tombstone Myers. Bodyblocking survivors love to get grabbed by Mikey when they try to tank a hit.

• Ayamir
    Ayamir Member Posts: 291
    Options

How are we complaining about Basekit BT which lasts like what 5 seconds do you really want to tunnel that bad ?

Most survivors run OTR right now so if you want my advice just hit them when they get off the hook so their OTR is deactivated and they wont come take any hits for their teammates or teabags you Mr.Clueless killer.

Stay focused brother.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,636
    Options

It’s only 5 seconds…

• Cybil
    Cybil Member Posts: 1,164
    Options

It should stay. I like not having plague and Pyramid insta down me when I'm farmed.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,323
    Options

I know this is a joke, but I would love to see some form of basekit DS in the future.

I have no idea who in the right mind would complain about a 5 second BT basekit during endgame. That one has to be a joke as well, right?

The basekit endurance and haste duration obviously needs to be increased. And it needs to stay during endgame. Survivors should have at least a bit of a chance to get a 4 man escape as well.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

How often are you near an unhook as a killer and the survivors both run through a doorway and the unhooked survivor stops to bodyblock you all within 5 seconds of the unhook? 🫤

• TheSubstitute
    TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,234
    Options

I like the suggestion of increase basekit BT to 10 seconds but remove collision on the unhooked survivor during this time period. No Killers can prevent a survivor from reaching a tile by bodyblocking and no survivors can try to bodyblock for the unhooker. It sounds pretty good to me.

• dugman
    dugman Member Posts: 9,714
    Options

Call me skeptical, I can count on maybe one hand the times I've been bodyblocked in a doorway let alone had it happen right after an unhook.

• BearMerchant
    BearMerchant Member Posts: 106
    Options

if you can't wait out 5 whole seconds before hitting someone, that is a you problem. if anything they should make basekit BT longer because it currently does nothing to actually prevent tunneling