We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Kinda sad this month's prime reward has been recycled from a previous rift

SimplyPixelated06
SimplyPixelated06 Member Posts: 469
edited August 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Personally, I didn't have this outfit as I don't think I was playing dbd when that rift was out. But a LOT of people do in fact have it, so they get nothing this month, if you already have it and try redeeming the code you just get an error message. I thought prime gaming stuff was meant to be exclusive in-game content. Was no one bothered enough to create a new outfit for this month that you had to dive into a rift and take an outfit from it????

idk just kinda a weird decision by bhvr, I wish they would actually make new outfits specifically for prime gaming. We got Artist's green raritys and haddie's green rarity that should have been in the store with them when they first launched, and now we got a recycled rift outfit.

Sorry to those looking forward to a new fit this month and get nothing. Especially those who have been paying for prime specifically for dbd skins and get their money wasted this month.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments