The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Excuse me Dev's But What are you guys thinking

2»

Comments

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    Tills said:

@ZombieGenesis said:
    The only problem with SC is if you stop self-healing to let someone else heal you and it reverts to 0. There should be a bit of a time delay before the healing resets. Self-Heal, stop, and then 3 seconds or something for someone else to start healing you again. If you start healing yourself again within that time then the healing starts all over as well.

This.

The easy solution is make it so that a second survivor heals take priority over a self care heal. So if someone is self caring they can just start healing them instead of the self care. It'd help with the point hogs who refuse to let anyone else help them for a measly 300 BP too.
  • Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    ds overpowered? good lord.  one time use.  if you can't deal with that, ds is not the problem

Dude in a game where an average chase can end up with 2 gens done sometimes 3. A free get off the Killers shoulder for another chase that could lead to another 2 gens done. Means that the Killer could be looped by ONE guy with his ONE TIME PERK for the entire game.

If you cannot see that DS is OP then you are choosing to be blind to the issue. And there is an issue because the Devs are looking into finding a way to make the perk more balanced.

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Outland said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    ds overpowered? good lord.  one time use.  if you can't deal with that, ds is not the problem

Dude in a game where an average chase can end up with 2 gens done sometimes 3. A free get off the Killers shoulder for another chase that could lead to another 2 gens done. Means that the Killer could be looped by ONE guy with his ONE TIME PERK for the entire game.

If you cannot see that DS is OP then you are choosing to be blind to the issue. And there is an issue because the Devs are looking into finding a way to make the perk more balanced.

Not going to even argue that DS isn't a very powerful perk.

However, one of the reasons it seems so effective is because someone CAN keep the killer busy for so many gens. And currently there are only 5.

For newish survivors, 5 may seem daunting....but experienced survivors?

But this is if they continue using the chase mechanic.(which they say is the true essence apparently of the game.)

The game play to me, is too linear, forcing alot of play in the same way. (What can I do to waste/buy time?)

Balance of the current play is nice. But keeping the current play will still result in similar playstyle.(albeit with slight modifications)
  • VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

I'll be the one to tell you it's a stupid opinion, because MOST PEOPLE ARE DISAGREEING WITH YOU, including the BEST DBD PLAYERS. We're talking Marth, TydeTyme, Puppers, and their friends who all think DS and Self Care are TOO MUCH

There's you, who gets to rank 12, and then there's them, who get to rank 1 every rank reset

• Jaykaytee
    Jaykaytee Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2018

@MineAntoiya said:

I'll be the one to tell you it's a stupid opinion, because MOST PEOPLE ARE DISAGREEING WITH YOU, including the BEST DBD PLAYERS. We're talking Marth, TydeTyme, Puppers, and their friends who all think DS and Self Care are TOO MUCH

There's you, who gets to rank 12, and then there's them, who get to rank 1 every rank reset

um ok its still my opinion (edit: why tf would you include youtubers ? and then the broken ranking system and then my rank how do you not know that im a rank 1 surviver ? please think, its just my opinion :D)

• Uberfish
    Uberfish Member Posts: 19

Depip squad have already proven you don't need perks to win. These changes won't make survivors unplayable.

• VESSEL
    edited June 2018

You said you were rank 12 previously and I assumed that was you in the picture

Congrats, you have an opinion, now let me have my opinion that your opinion is wrong based on what the majority (overwhelming) think and even what the pros think

I don't care if I get flagged for 'abuse', I despise stupidity and plan to eradicate it wherever I go.

• Jaykaytee
  • VESSEL

I will hand it to you, that's a great ######### posting video

• Jaykaytee

@MineAntoiya said:

I will hand it to you, that's a great ######### posting video

Ty