Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

HEX: Devour Hoop still bugged

Gabrimedde
Gabrimedde Member Posts: 1

If you have Devour and you hit 5 tokens, if they broke the totem, you can still Mori the survivors. I played The Onryo on The Game, with Barbaque and Chili, Dead Lock, HEX: Devour Hoop and HEX: Undying.

Here is my clip:

6 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• Relyks132
    Relyks132 Member Posts: 12

i got mori'ed by a dredge who had all the same perks except had PR instead of BBQ and the totem was broken. didnt have exposed anymore but got mori'ed, never even got hooked that game.

• Nivekeryas
    Nivekeryas Member Posts: 3

Yes, I can confirm this bug as well. Here is a clip from me mori'ing someone despite my totem being destroyed. I also had Hex: Undying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fab4unKG9EQ

• CampeDiem
    CampeDiem Member Posts: 11

I also encountered this bug. Played Dredge on Pale Rose. Build was Lethal Pursuer, Lightborn, Hex: Devour Hope, and Hex: Undying. Both Devour Hope and Undying were cleansed, but the game still allowed me to mori.