Time to look at Hex:Pentimento.

Options

This perk provides way too much value agains soloQ people.

30% repair speed just for ONE token?! A bit much.

I know the whole idea is that people know where was the totem, but soloQ have almost no communication. You may know where i could be, but everybody else most likely don't.

Reduce Repair speed penalty to 10% and privide aura reading at 8m of the totem.

Comments

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623
    Options

Sounds like a skill issue more than a SoloQ or Pentimento issue

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

Nah, bringing an hex perk is way to risky to get the aura reading part.

• GrimReaperJr1232
    GrimReaperJr1232 Member Posts: 1,658
    Options

Err... no? Again, you need to CLEANSE a totem to activate it. Solo queue or not, one of you 4 should know where it is, if the killer gets to use it at all.

• Patchouli_Knowledge
    Patchouli_Knowledge Member Posts: 39
    Options

Actually everyone should know where it is. Cleansing totem has the noise notification bubble for everyone.

• AnchorTea
    AnchorTea Member Posts: 1,015
    Options

Do bones

• PBsamichShoe
    PBsamichShoe Member Posts: 314
    Options

100% agreed. 30% gen regression that they can potentially keep getting as long as someone on the team cleanses something is unbalanced af. Killers saying it takes effort to light them when it take less time to light a pentimento totem than it does to bless a boon totem are entitled af.

30% regression turns 90 second gens into 117 second gens. Thats insane.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,999
    Options

I quite like the perk even as a person who plays mostly solo. a killer is rewarded for a big buff that is only given if survivors do bones. and the survivor can take away the buff fairly quickly

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,542
    Options

But having 2 Survivors on a Gen makes it go from 90 seconds to 56 seconds

And it isn't regression... it's action speed reduction

Regression actually takes longer based on the 90 seconds Gen

• darksouls3600
    darksouls3600 Member Posts: 229
    Options

Let's nerf all gens speed perks, prove now is 2% per survs, resilience now is 3% and go on...

• BasementDweller
    BasementDweller Member Posts: 456
    Options

Survivors don't need communication to deal with Pentimento though. All they need to do once the get the notification is go back to the totem that they cleansed.

And it can easily be removed, all the survivor needs to do is go back to the location where they cleansed a dull totem.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

I can’t even remember the last time I saw an active Pentimento in my survivor matches like a month past Artist’s release... the perk is not particularly good or strong. It’s entirely in the hands of survivors to have cleansed at least one totem to activate at all - in the age of boons especially now. I know when I’m playing killer, I’ll definitely stick with something more reliable that I don’t have to go out of my way to activate.

• HeehoRacketeer
    HeehoRacketeer Member Posts: 90
    Options

Hex Penti only works if a totem is cleansed, meaning it's broken. So it doesn't work if a hex is blessed (unless you're running that perk which breaks a boon totem when snuffed by the killer).

Each totem can only be revived by Penti once per trial, and you only keep that token gained while the revived totem stands.

Pentimento is fine. Just don't cleanse any totems, and bless any hexes you find. Simple.