Saddest moment of my life

Options
Pukenplag
Pukenplag Member Posts: 1,454
edited August 2022 in General Discussions

I started playing again yesterday, after a 6 month break. I've been stuck in an MMR hell, where I die to even the most baby killers, because my team is so bad. I'm definitely not good anymore, but not genphobic. Most games end at 5 or 4 gens if I'm lucky.

But my last match has been the definition of depression.

I load in, hear nurse. I run away to a gen further away to avoid disruption. I almost finish it, before I hear the one final scream from my team. Everyone was downed. 2 people downed, 1 grabbed and dropped from locker. I finish my gen, quickly run to pick up someone. That ***** on the ground crawls a bit so my healing is cancelled, nurse hits me. I get to a window, but I was looking backwards to see nurse, so I bumped into the window. I somehow pull a 360 but unfortunately medium vault, getting downed. Nurse picks me up and face camps... But I kobe on my last try! I quickly used lithe on that window and try to make it to someone else. I pick one guy up, someone uses UB, it all seemed to be a comeback... But it wasn't. The guy who used UB was downed and the other guy got caught in the same locker. I run and bless a totem, try to heal myself. But then it happens.

My dad walks in out of nowhere, blasting Facebook. I COULDN'T HEAR A GOD DAMN THING. I scream "PLEASE TURN DOWN THE VOLUME". But the very moment he muted the phone, the nurse blinks on my face. I could swear that in the 5 seconds of not hearing anything, the Nurse would come. Well, I got face camped to death.

Edit:

HYPERBOLE

/hʌɪˈpəːbəli/

noun

"Exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally."

Post edited by Pukenplag on

Comments