We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The splinter offerings from years ago for killers

So recently I remembered the old splinter offerings and when I went cruising on the internet to find out what happened to those, I found out that they were discontinued some time ago. After checking around the discord I found a couple of other players that remember the offerings and after talking for some time, I decided to make this forum post.

My suggestion is pretty much just bringing back splinter offerings with one change. Previously, they were for various killers; Shape, Cannibal, Pig, Hag, Doctor, Nightmare. The old splinter offerings were for DLC killers, and my suggestion is to bring them back, but only to play as the licensed killers. The only reason to make this exclusive to licensed killers is that you can buy original killers from the store with iridescent shards (if you play for long enough), but can't do so with the licensed killers. It'd be kinda cool to try out a licensed killer, maybe a trial run to see if you like the killer to eventually buy it, like maybe whenever a sale comes along.

tl;dr my suggestion is to bring the splinter offerings back, but only to play as the licensed killers.

Comments