Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Wesker’s power just does not work

I’m mostly pretty satisfied with the new chapter update, but my #1 gripe is just that Wesker’s power is horribly buggy. You could be literally right in front of a survivor at close range, and he’ll go through them and not even get off a grab.

I didn’t have any recorded examples but Scott Jund’s recent video does a good job showing what I and many others have been dealing with.

$12 guys. C’mon. At least have the dude function.

Comments

• 6659Leg
    6659Leg Member Posts: 102

They hard nerfed the hitbox to make it more precise which is probably whats happening,unfortunately they forgot to remember that there's such a thing as too much. Now I ######### you not,all you gotta do is literally side step SLIGHTLY and you have a 90/10 chance of avoiding him and getting more time. This is not including that if a survivor gets salty or have an entitlement attack and can actually bug wesker so he doesn't do anything for the whole game.