Wish Wesker had his long distance sprint from RE5 as a second ability to give him more map pressure.

Options
Smoe
Smoe Member Posts: 2,539
edited September 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm thinking it would maybe work like this.

He stands still for a second or so as he charges up his sprint and then runs super fast but is unable to attack. Once he ends his sprint, he will then be unable to use his Sprint or his Virulent Bound again until a cooldown that's longer than Virulent Bound own usage cooldown has passed.

Comments

• Zucker_Schock
    Zucker_Schock Member Posts: 565
    Options

@Smoe

Sounds actually feasible and kinda balanced, i am thinking along the lines of Hillbilly without being able to attack, with cooldown, just for long distance traversal with very limited steering. Would also fit his lore very well, extra points for nostalgia.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 5,553
    Options

I like that idea. It'd just need a decent cooldown so he couldn't immediately jump to using his power, and a shorter cooldown so he can't attack straight out of it either (think Wraith and his uncloak, but maybe somewhat longer because Wesker otherwise has more going for him than Wraith.)

It'd definitely justify his Terror Radius more.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,539
    edited September 2022
    Options

Yeah pretty much agree with you.

I do think while it should not have complete steering control, it should at least have some better steering control to it than that of what Hillbilly's charge has since it's only used for traversal.

• Reshy
    Reshy Member Posts: 402
    Options

Honestly, an ability like this I feel should be part of non-mobility/ranged characters base kit.