Solo gen speed is not 90sec in high mmr its 43sec

Options

You can do solo gen with the right Set up in 43sec not 90sec. The problem is devs think people in high mmr dont use those things. But in almost no round i play, gens lasts longer the 4min. Often even 2min 40sec or something. And no its not because i dont do anything as killer. I have matches in which all gens are done after 3min and i even got 5 hooks. Gen speed is just still way too fast for swf.

43sec solo gen:

https://youtu.be/lyV3VZLRy_g

Comments

• Marius1234456918
    Marius1234456918 Member Posts: 106
    Options

No you just arent Part of one those try hard swf teams i m talking about

• Marius1234456918
    Options

There are Teams doing that but with prove you self on top of it

• get_barted
    get_barted Member Posts: 206
    Options

The issue is, even if a good SWF can get a gen done in 43 seconds, they need to think of solo queue survivors too. Any nerf they do to SWF would be extremely detrimental to Solo q.

• Plsfix369
    Plsfix369 Member Posts: 566
    Options

It's actually tied to how much money you've paid for the Cheater's DLC, it goes for less than 10 dollars along with the throwaway accounts.

• xni6_
    xni6_ Member Posts: 505
    Options

this is an overexaggeration - usually the most hyperfocus + stakeouts that exist are 2 or 3, and those people are so easy to tunnel out bc their other perks are streetwise and built to last (toolboxes) or some other gen based perks, and not anti tunnel

if gens are too fast just tunnel 1 person out while slugging anyone else you find, and thats a pretty efficient way to get to a 3v1

or play nurse

• Etherelda
    Etherelda Member Posts: 28
    Options

Hyperfocus has perfect syngergy with those free undetectable auto skillcheck scripts, which I believe are plaguing the game now. My claim can be easily verified running Call of Brine on antiskillcheck Doctor builds and seeing seven perfect pops under ten seconds in a row on a recently kicked gen going from near 0 to 100.

• Marius1234456918
    Options

This game needs to decide if they want to balance the game around solo q or swf otherwise there will allways be teams doing 300wins a row. Which just should be possible.

• Marius1234456918
    Options
  • Wesu
    Wesu Member Posts: 57
    Options

"No one is running this build regularly every match"

Yet

• Zucker_Schock
    Zucker_Schock Member Posts: 565
    Options

The video you have shown is the exception and not the norm, it was the perfect setup for this (being hurt for "This Is Not Happening" and so on). It's very difficult to pull this off and things like "Pain Resonance", "Nemesis" or simply applying pressure, directly counter it and let you loose your entire progress and tokens.

• DBDVulture
    DBDVulture Member Posts: 2,437
    edited September 2022
    Options

Hyperfocus would be fine with 2 changes:

1) Like autodidact it doesn't work with a toolbox.

2) Force the player to make actual great skill checks. In other words if you miss a great check you can't use Stakeout to cover your mistakes.

At that point someone is perfectly making very fast great checks and deserves the increased repair speed. To be completely fair SWF teams usually have 2x copies of Prove Thyself to make the gens about 45 seconds anyway.

That perk also needs to be changed so that you only get a speed boost if you have the perk too.

• randonly
    randonly Member Posts: 456
    edited September 2022
    Options

is 36 seconds broken by stacking everything (perks and toolbox)? Undoubtedly, yes (as long as you get the skillschecks right.).

But is 30 minute matches broken by stacking all the gen regression perks and playing with high mobility and easy to injure killers (thanatophobia)? Also.

As long as one side manages to stack everything they can, I see no reason to touch Prove Theyself / Hyperfocus / Stakeout / Toolbox / etc, and it would still be another perk from Rebecca ruined. Let's remember the last nerf on killer meta perks was undone (DMS + PR)

• AVoiceOfReason
    AVoiceOfReason Member Posts: 2,723
    Options

I knew it was gonna be a streamer video XD