Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is this a good idea? Bloodweb and Inventory. Let's talk about it...

jjthejetplane3
jjthejetplane3 Member Posts: 24
edited September 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Amazing game, something though that I would love to see and have heard the same from others optimization and consolidations.

Bloodweb:

Clicking each individual item is fun and all... for the first 800 times you do it. After awhile though that task becomes tedious when obvious the entire bloodweb will be purchased through.

Proposed fix: Have a buy all button per page of bloodweb or use all button to use remaining bloodpoints on current page. With options on purchase strategy.

i.e. Buy common first then uncommon then rare or any other order

Alternatively, clicking the end of a branch will trigger the least resisted path to that add on and or perk.

Items and Add-ons:

As time goes on and more and more players become seasoned veterans, inventory of items and their respective add-ons can become overwhelming and abundant. MOST of them being common and uncommon.

Proposed Fix: Have a combine all button to create the next tier of that respective item and add-on.

example: 4 common (brown) medkits > Click Combine > 1 uncommon (gold) medkit

If there is a number divisible by 4 then a Combine all button will appear and ability to combine all to create the next tier.

example: 16 common (brown) medkits > Click Combine all > 4 uncommon (gold) medkits > Option to click "Combine" to create 1 rare (green) Medkit. or allow for the 16 uncommon (brown) to be tiered directly to 1 rare (green)

If there is an odd number not divisible by 4 then a remainder will be allowed.

example: 17 common (brown) medkits > click combine all > 4 uncommon (gold) medkits with 1 common (brown) medkit left over.

This will be used in the same instance for add-ons as well to their respective tiers.

I hope that makes sense. I think this will optimize and allow players to play more instead of spending time clicking over and over.

Maybe also add a Sell items button for bloodpoints as an option.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174

My bloodweb spending idea, get rid of the ramp up and animation, just let me click it with my mouse tor tap the button on my controller to buy it. I like having agency on what I buy and when, just the animation and how long it all takes us so tedious whereas a tap or click per item would go so much faster. Or a select option where you can highlight or pick which route you want to go then a button to "buy selected"

• AlkaloidssOP
    AlkaloidssOP Member Posts: 254

Well thats a hard pass for me. I'll take Bloodweb over crafting anytime

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,238
    edited September 2022

All they need to do is nerf stronger addons/items. Like green medkits, bnps, etc have no business being as strong as they are. Same with things like the alchemist ring.

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,453

Dislike the crafting, the idea to remove bloodweb purchase animations has been said before. Odd that they haven't bothered doing it though. It's clear that they could. Or even skip the "level up" animation since it's displayed at the top of the bloodweb anyway.

• jjthejetplane3
    jjthejetplane3 Member Posts: 24

The crafting I was just thinking to clean up the abundance of common offerings, items, and add-ons that are in inventory. I rarely use any of my commons, it is more of a general annoyance for me than anything having things in inventory I do not and will never use unless I am completely out of better items. Thinking others may feel the same. (not all, but some). Hell, I would settle for tossing items or selling for bloodpoints at a fraction of original cost. Just want to get rid of them. lol. The crafting idea was so they would not go to waste and better items could be utilized.

As for the bloodweb, yeah the animations do add a lot of time to it. I was just figuring, "hey, I have 2 million bloodpoints, that I am obviously going to use on this whole page, a buy all button would really help speed this along" Optional of course, for those who do like clicking each item one by one.

Just a thought

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,096

Let me sell the useless stuff.