Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can we bring old DH back? Killer is too easy.

kizuati
kizuati Member Posts: 1,386
edited September 2022 in General Discussions

As per title. I honestly,unironically,think that Killer is way,way too easy right now. I'm winning so many games it's becoming a slog. I can go up against low prestiges,high prestiges,high hour players,low hours players,90% of the time it's stomp,stomp,stomp. I'm not that good at the game for this to be normal. Killers really seem to be wildly,wildly on the overpowered side ATM.

We need something for the game to tie it back over,imo. Playing survivor has been boring because of tons of solo queue losses and playing killer has been boring because it's too easy to win. I like 4Ks as much as the next person but...it's way too ######### easy this patch..

ADDENDUM:

A lot of people of course disagree with bringing Dead Hard back,which is fair enough,my opnion is a niche one here. I'm just noting that..Killer is kind of easy if you try a little. Remember when Otzdarva tried this 30s AFK challenge PRE 6.1.0?

He got 3 kills on average. Now,with the Killer-Buff that patch 6.1.0 even such really average Killers as me can go,pick up a Killer and just..do extremely well over and over and over in their matches if they just decide to play for the win,even a little bit.

Which is what I'm doing because..I like to try and be the best at winning? And.. as I said it's way too ######### easy. Anyone complaining about the Killers being too weak vs that one god SWF with 14 green medkits and on cowshed.. you're not facing that every game. Killer is easy. Survivors need a buff right now.

Post edited by kizuati on

Comments