Survivor charms should show up on generator lamp-posts.

Options

Just like the killers' charms show up nice and big, front and center on the hooks - survivor charms should show up on the light posts on generators. Either a randomly dispersed mix selected from all survivor's in the match, or - each survivor would have one generator in the map that shows up with their set of unique charms.

As they are now, they're just sort of lackluster and I find most people (myself included) couldn't care less about them. (They would still keep them on their character model as well).

Comments

• CookieBaws
    CookieBaws Member Posts: 619
    Options

Even more clutter? All gens have made fully Model, if you want BHVR to adjust all and future generators to work with charms and not to cause more bugs, you are mistaken.

• randonly
    randonly Member Posts: 456
    Options

I loved the idea, agree with everything

• allMadhere
    allMadhere Member Posts: 101
    edited September 2022
    Options

More clutter - the charms are clutter regardless, they're in the game though. No one asked for 'em but we have 'em. Of course generators are already a complete model - the hooks were as well when they added charms to those. DbD is filled with bugs regardless of what they are changing or not, I've been here since 2017, I'm well aware (many features, yes). I do not recall, however, any bugs specifically related to them adding charms to the hooks.

• Kaapskaaps
    Kaapskaaps Member Posts: 58
    edited September 2022
    Options

I've been wanting something like this for a while. You can never really see the survivor charms. Not even in the lobby properly. Especially now with the prestige charms it feels like killers prestige charms are more visible than survivor.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,623
    Options

I don’t see why not. Personally as killer I never notice survivor charms, but I do notice killer charms as survivor.

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 532
    Options

I love the charms (except all those color variants from the rifts, they're so redundant). They're so...charming, lol. I've actually wished that the killers could wear them like the survivors do.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108
    Options

They should be added to the hook the survivor is sacrificed on

• allMadhere
    allMadhere Member Posts: 101
    Options

The hooks are already linked with the killer's charms, and the hooks are used by the killers. I think it would make more sense for the generators (being connected to the survivor's experience) to show the survivor charms.

• Patchouli_Knowledge
    Options

I want to hang my charms after I bless a totem!