Pc- Male Survivor Flashlights bugged

When using a flashlight on a male survivor the beam appears too low.

1. Boot game

2. Play as survivor

3. Select any male survivor and equip s flashlight

4. When shining the flashlight you can see that the beam is lower than it used to be

I haven't had time to test thoroughly, but this happens on (what I assume) is every male survivor. (I tested bill, tapp and jake.)

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• aschzero
    aschzero Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2022

I thought I was going crazy! I have been noticing this as well when I play Ace.

• Mystaria13
    Mystaria13 Member Posts: 495

Yes I’ve noticed this as well and it is every male character Dwight, Jake, Bill, ace, David, Quentin, tapp, Adam, Jeff, Ash, Steve, Felix, Leon, Jonah and yoichi are all bugged. 👍

• AtoTimber
    AtoTimber Member Posts: 84

YES I played Ace and I had to move my camera up way more than my muscle memory said to to get a flashlight blind. I thought i was crazy

• pencels
    pencels Member Posts: 2

Here's the difference between pre-6.2.0 aim (top) and the post-6.2.0 aim (bottom). I drew white crosshairs to indicate the exact center of the screen. Notice how the new aim is lowered and to the left.

And as a side-note: overall, flashlights after 6.2.0 have just felt... off? The size of the flashlight beam, how much it expands after blinding, what angles allow you to blind, etc. I wish we had transparency on these kinds of things since they were not mentioned in the patch notes. It's hard to believe they would be changed on accident.