Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Make Your Own Perk

2»

Comments

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

On the Edge:

Coming closer to death instills urgency in your survival instincts pushing you to your limits.

When rescued from your Second Hook Phase, On the Edge Activates, and you gain a 6% bonus to Vaulting, Dropping Pallets, Opening, and Searching speeds, and a 25/50/75% bonus to Medkit healing efficiency when self healing or being healed by a teammate.

When injured while On the Edge is active, you gain a 10% Haste status effect for 15 seconds.

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358

Bamboozled (Survivor Edition)

(Idk, I'm really not creative with names, if someone wants to give it a proper name, go ahead)

When interacting with a regressing generator, it's regression visual stays active for 30 seconds you're on the gen for. During this time, the killer will see a gen being regressed and can also not kick it again to regress the gen further

Idk, kinda sounds like repressed alliance, but I think it would add some mind games to the killer if you worked on it for say 10 seconds and then he comes back while you hide, sees nothing wrong and walk away

• Tubby_Squirrel
    Tubby_Squirrel Member Posts: 245

Push your limits- Permanently have 2/3/4% haste. Suffer from the exhausted status effect the entire trial.

Last ditch effort- Press the active ability button to attemt to self unhook on the struggle phase at a base 5% chance.

Till my last breath- Each time you or a teamate advances a hookstate, gain a token. Wiggle progression is 1% faster for each token. 'Till my last breath' can only be use once every 60/50/40 seconds.

I think these are the perks I would come with if I were a survivor.

• NobleNeon
    NobleNeon Member Posts: 6

"You know that the best way to stay alive is to sac off your clone."

After repairing Generators for a total of 50 %, Hologram activates:

• Press the Active Ability button to project a clone which runs forward in a straight line. The clone runs for 10 s (up to 40 m). If the clone encounters a window or downed pallet, they will vault it. The clone then vanishes after 10 s.
      • The Aura of the clone is revealed to all Survivors in yellow.
    • If the Killer attacks the clone, it will explode and blind the killer for 2 seconds.
  • Fuzzycube
    Fuzzycube Member Posts: 252

Shack Attack (This is not a good perk name, I just couldn’t come up with one):

5% speed bonus while you are in a chase with a survivor who entered the killer shack and 3 seconds after.