QOL Changes I'd like to see!

Options

Feel free to input your own ideas below. These are just some things that I would like that would save time and make things just a little bit easier/better.

1. Perk search bar, I need it in my life... perks are ever increasing, and having to go through each page to try and find what you're looking for is a little annoying. I just wanna type a couple letters in and click the perk I want.
  2. If we could have a button that would just auto fill up the bloodweb with the cheapest path.... life changed. This would be so good, cause often I'm just trying to prestige characters to unlock their teachables and better tiers but I have to click one by one, spending a ton of time to level up a character a fair amount.
  3. If we select the furthest thing in the bloodweb, it would be great if it just created the shortest path to it, saving some time and straight away getting the item you want without clicking one by one.
  4. Allowing players to mix and match cosmetics in the store that aren't purchased (as of now and I think this has always been the case, you can't pair together unpurchased cosmetics to see how your outfit would look). Right now I have to go in photoshop and get a rough idea of what it would look like.
  5. A settings option to turn off chat. Sometimes you just don't want to bother with the endgame chat because of some interactions you get, but all you can do is essentially hide chat. It would be great to actually have a permanent on/off option.

Comments