The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Streamline Bloodwebs

By default you can leave bloodwebs as is but give us an option to speed up bloodwebs.

I propose a Streamline Bloodwebs checkbox under gameplay options.

With that box checked:

• The player is no longer told their level before every Entity-cursed bloodweb.
  • Gift box pop ups no longer occur.
  • Bloodwebs players are forced to take all the nodes from always, would be collectable with 1 click. Specifically, webs 1 to 9 & 11.
  • Players can click farther into the web and they buy every node on the way to that node and it should be collected in the same amount of time as if they picked a closer node.

These simple changes would give players the option to cut down on the human drudgery that is DbD's bloodwebs in their current form. Once a player has done a few hundred bloodwebs they cease to be interesting, especially when they have no options. Please speed them up.

Comments

• Letholldus
    Letholldus Member Posts: 49

Please god yes, the game needs so much more QoL changes like this, this and a search bar are the two things I want most. I've spent 15 minutes easily in the bloodweb before.