Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivors are overnerfed

Sluzzy
Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
edited September 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I thought I would play a game real quick and this is what happened. It was a train wreck from the very beginning. It was Legion, an oppressive legion, that was stacking so many perks we couldn't heal. The Clown perk, Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher, and I can't remember the 4th perk but it was very strong.

I feel like there should be serious discussions at this point about the constant survivor nerfing because I have no idea how stats can tell the devs something that does not match reality. The kill stat target is not healthy for the game. MMR is also not working because survivor having to survive is too out of reach. Killers are winning with ease and there are numerous complaints about how easy killer is now.

We need to stop catering to bad killers, neither should we be balancing around 4 survivors playing perfectly. The following screenshot is reminiscent of what happens most of the time. The buffs to killer have been too much and the nerfs to survivor have been disastrous. There is a reason survivors are leaving because nobody wants to play an unwinnable role. It should be the highest priority at this point to revert some bad changes. Make survivor more fun. The changes to perks lately seems to make me believe that people are playing the game like a job and not for entertainment. As someone else said about Dead Hard, "how is it fun to have to hit a 0.5 second Dead Hard, we are not robots".

The skill floor (the skill required to play) is way too high for survivor and it is too low for killers.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments