The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What would make you play more often as killer?

13»

Comments

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570
    edited February 2019

@Mc_Harty said:

@MissJuliette said:
    I'm a killer main and the lobbies are almost instant. My son who is survivor main has to wait a lot longer to get in the lobby.

We are in Australia.  

I just waited for a lobby at rank 11 for 10 minutes before finding a game... After rank reset.

So you are experiencing opposite things despite both being in Australia. It must be the rank then.

Edit: fixed typos

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

Less douchey survivors

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Oh, I don't know, a balanced game perhaps?

I'm playing less and less DbD these days and Events barely get me back anymore. I've also had downphases of not playing the game for 2-3 weeks, something very unusual for me.

Too little is being done in too long a time.
  • Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Already killermain since release and im happy how things went last year. From a long, long list of broken things (infinites, vaultspeeds, pallet amount, pallet vacuum, instablinds, sprintburst, healing time,...) only 3 things are still left on my list:

Decisive Strike!
    Instaheal
    Genrush

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    more frames/better graphics
  • NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

@BigBadPiggy said:
    Less douchey survivors

So it's "only" toxic behaviour like tbagging what bothers you? Or do you also include the use of certain perks or items?

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Truth is, its often just not satisfying.  

Even if you play nice and fair and get 8 hooks but no kills( which is considered a win in bhvr, weird book since you pip) it just feels lame, since you KNOW survivors dont care about how many times they got hook if they escape.  

So survivors get the satisfaction of escaping, while the killer feels like they lost even though they played well.  

Theres also the stigma in using good strategies as killer that isnt there as survivor. You can use every trick in the book if you are a survivor and its all fair game. But if a killer DARES to tunnel or use good perks, they get berated and hated when all they did was play efficiently.
  • KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747
    Idk if I've commented but I would play killer more if I had meta perks on them. I make it to red ranks every season as killer and its rough because on billy I only have ruin 2. Once I get enduring/spirit fury on wraith I'm going to do a lot of end game builds. Biggest problem is people dont even loop properly but I still get gen rushed. They literally throw the pallet down the second they go through it and repeat for 20+ pallets. Then they have windows (dont have bamboozle on wraith yet either and hes level 50+). 
  • MissJuliette
    MissJuliette Member Posts: 13

@Mc_Harty said:

@MissJuliette said:
    I'm a killer main and the lobbies are almost instant. My son who is survivor main has to wait a lot longer to get in the lobby.

We are in Australia.  

I just waited for a lobby at rank 11 for 10 minutes before finding a game... After rank reset.

So you are experiencing opposite things despite both being in Australia. It must be the rank then.

Edit: fixed typos

Yeah it could be. I got to rank 5 as killer which reset to 13 or something? Both back at 5 and reset rank it's very quick. Survivor I think I reset to 10 and the lobbies have been pretty good for that too.

During moonrise it was pretty slow.
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I play a lot as killer but one thing I want is better sound. It can be so hard to hear with the chase music sometimes.

• Dark_Whorse
    Dark_Whorse Member Posts: 45

I'd like for the chase music to be a bit quieter so I can actually hear, for Haddonfield to have its sound fixed, a way to be sneakier with less of a drawback, and if at all possible... For The Pig to get her add-ons buffed/fixed so most of them aren't useless, and pref to make things like Amanda's Letter and Scratched Mirror for Myers a bit more common since they change how you play more-so than straight up buff the killer.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Would like more variety when it comes to being stealthy. Playing as survivor; a majority of killers are like fog horns running at you. I find it far more enjoyable when they actually surprise me.
  • BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

@BigBadPiggy said:
    Less douchey survivors

So it's "only" toxic behaviour like tbagging what bothers you? Or do you also include the use of certain perks or items?

Nah that’s about it.